Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Whatsup everyone. I have red marks on my cheecks.. and I get so frickin' pissed off cuz my forehead is 100% clear and I dont have active acne .. but these red marks makes my face look horrid.

Anyone here know some home remedies for red marks that REALLY WORK ? Like someting with honey or lemon or sometin'..

Plz let me know ...

its the same situation for me. my forehead is completely clear of red marks, but there are like 50 of them on my cheeks... it sucks. no topical medications really works to tell you the truth... you just have to wait.

awwww man u kidding me.. ive wasted so much time waiting ..i have no life.. i consider myself a fairly goodlooking guy but these red marks r killing me......

:wall:

yeah, i agree. a ton of red marks will ruin your entire face, no matter how good it may look. if youve waited a long time already without any prolonged sun exposure (tanning will make them last forever) or BP, then you should go see a derm and get professional treatment (vbeam, etc).

salicylic acid, 10% glycolic AHA, deming intense IG with r-ALA, moisturizer w/ sunscreen, an exfoliant

just basically stuff to prevent any new pimples from forming and to keep my skin as healthy as possible

and dont forget lots of sleep, water, and 30 min of daily exercise

too much exfoliation will cause your skin to stop retaining moisture and your skin will look awful and it will take twice as long for your redmarks to heal. Without proper moisture in your skin healing time is alot longer.