Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MatttheCat

Dan's Gel Leaving White Streaks

Any way to avoid this? I've tried going really slow, only rubbing in circles, etc, yet I always get at least a little bit of white residue, usually on the outside edges of my face, near my hairline.

I'm starting a new job soon and really can't have white streaks on my face. Any advice?

Do you have any extra moisture on your face when you apply BP? I've found that even a couple stray drops of water on my face or fingers (or too much jojoba oil too) leads to a little bit of streakiness. Also, rubbing in circles might be contributing to the problem. When I apply BP, I smear it around in broad strokes and it absorbs wonderfully with no streaking. If you're having problems around the sides of your face, that probably means that you're getting a thin layer of BP over there, but it's drying before you can rub it in (which means you could be going too slow), so you'll want to use a little more BP there and attend to that area sooner in the application process.

same here after i run or get sweaty my face goes white streaks all over

im pretty sure my BP gets absorbed so i dont know how to fix this one