Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi , iam new to this site and been reading before i registered alot of your guys posts and i feel like iam home :dance: , but i need help here , i was on another acne chat and got to chat with this girl for months now and been talking on the phone alot , we found that we have alot in commen and i started to like who she is as a person and seen pictures of her as we trade pics every month, i cant really say i like her but i wont like i think i do and the problem is she lives in another state , few hours away from where i live and we talked about us meeting someday in the future , now iam not a loser but it just happened and i wonder if this will be a good idea ? and i talked to her before about how i feel about us being friends which she feels the same way , but iam afraid to tell her anything more than that

sillyq-

hi , iam new to this site and been reading before i registered alot of your guys posts and i feel like iam home :dance: , but i need help here , i was on another acne chat and got to chat with this girl for months now and been talking on the phone alot , we found that we have alot in commen and i started to like who she is as a person and seen pictures of her as we trade pics every month, i cant really say i like her but i wont like i think i do and the problem is she lives in another state , few hours away from where i live and we talked about us meeting someday in the future , now iam not a loser but it just happened and i wonder if this will be a good idea ? and i talked to her before about how i feel about us being friends which she feels the same way , but iam afraid to tell her anything more than that

sillyq-

First and foremost, welcome to the site. I felt right at home as well when I first joined this site, glad you do too.

So you both have talked to each other online/phone, and traded pictures. You both should be comfortable with each other by now. How about webcam? That way you two can both bring up your comfort level with one another by seeing each other and talking at the same time.

Or if your really gutsy, I would just say go for it. It sounds like your not exactly head-over-heels for her, but you def. want to find out for yourself. Call her up one weekend, and ask her out in a casual matter. Something like, "Hey, I need to stop by [insert where ever she lives] for a [insert made up business you need to take care of]. It'll only take me a couple hours, but after that i'm free for the day. So while i'm there, why not you and me hang out?"

When you both meet up, watch her moves. If she seems attracted, play more flirty.

Now this is all just my analyzation. If I were in your shoes, i'd probably just not move up, because i'm not as outgoing as I wish to be. But thats my honest expression. Go for it, good luck, and let us know your progress buddy. :dance:

thanks man ^ but the problem is she lives in another state...which is hard to ask her out..

Well, a few hour drive like you said. I live in VA, but I go to NYC all the time for shopping and hanging out with friends.

^ wish it was that close , its actually far but i meant few hours as hours dont mean nothing to me to travel if i want to

Well, if you badly wanna meet her, nothing should really stop you. You can drive, take the train, or the plane. I would if I found someone so special. Or you guys can meet up somewhere in between. Good luck!!