Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It is much a much supported acne treatment here on acne.org, and I have been taking Omega 3 supplements for quite a while now. I was just wondering if other people in the UK take them, and where they might buy them. I currently use Boots own brand, as you get 150 for £9.99 and they seem nearly permanently on 3 for the price of 2. They work out at about 4p per tablet.

However, I do notice that I get charming 'fish burps' sometimes, which apparently suggests the tablets might be of low quality. My Mum takes Holland and Barrett's own make and has similar repercussions.

Can anyone recommend a brand that they think is good, and is a reasonable price? I'm currently spending about £40 a month on products, so it would be great if they were a similar price to the Boots brand.

Many thanks,

Helen

Boots own brands of everything are gernerally high quality, and when i used to take B5 (not from boots tho) i used to burp and get a funny taste.

all i can recommend is that you take you omega fish supliments with food (breakfast in the morning?) and that should stop the burping.

good luck.x

I always get my supplements from bodykind.co.uk. They offer a huge range of products and the delivery is free!