Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was just wondering... I did a webcam meeting with a friend of mine a few mins ago .. and I saw his face was like 100% clear no acne no red marks NOTHING .. I asked him if he uses anything on his face.. like a cleanser or someting.. he told me no... i asked him if he sleeps / eats very well.. he told me no :think: .. he almost never sleeps....

How come there r people that dont get anything on their face? and yet they dont sleep alot.. or eat that well? God I wish I was soo fucking lucky... waking up in the morning without wasting like 1 hour looking myself in the mirror... sigh :rolleyes:

genetics

some people are predisposed in such a way that inflammation and toxins in the body just don't affect their skin

this doesn't necessarily mean that your friend is healthy on the inside

and yes most long term clear people don't realize just how awesome it is to have clear facial skin (other areas can be covered up from others) in today's society where physical appearence is EVERYTHING (even in the working world)

my confidence in various areas of life including my job would explode if i had clear facial skin

but i suppose it is human nature to take everything you have for granted

genetics

some people are predisposed in such a way that inflammation and toxins in the body just don't affect their skin

this doesn't necessarily mean that your friend is healthy on the inside

and yes most long term clear people don't realize just how awesome it is to have clear facial skin (other areas can be covered up from others) in today's society where physical appearence is EVERYTHING (even in the working world)

my confidence in various areas of life including my job would explode if i had clear facial skin

but i suppose it is human nature to take everything you have for granted

if u thinking u having bad luck, i believe, he might have other else problem..

well we dun know what problem he had...

in my experience with my friends,

i have acne, while he rarely have acne, but he currently fighting his fat body to get slim LOL

another person, having problem with hair, somehow they have lots white hair in young age... or having stomach problem (which i though unlucky too)

well maybe having acne, that make your appereance bad is the worst...

but if we think over, acne dun really effect on our health... while problem like stomach is more serious dissease

there are some lucky person that have great look and great health...despite how he/she take care their own life/health

but in the end, God always fair, person have their own good side and bad side

well sorry for babbling which maybe not make sense

anyway have a nice day

yeah this idea irritates me.

my friends eat rubbish food (aka junk food) all the time and their skin is perfect. arghhhhh and i try so hard with my diet (its so clean and stuff) and yet i dont have skin like them.

but as my naturopath says, at least your healthy, they're not.. they're setting themselves up for diabetes.