Find results in...
Volvo850

Update on STUPID NOSE PIMPLE

Here's the timeline:

Last Tuesday: First appeared

Treatment: Benzaclin, sometimes 2x/day, usually 1x due to time

Soaps Used: Brevoxyl-8 most of the time, Cetaphil when dead skin is a problem

Sunday: Washing face, came open, bled/oozed pus, formed decent head

Now: Head is STILL THERE. I put Neosporin on it today because Benzaclin is making me dry.

Skin condition: Rather dry in area but this isn't helping the zit to go away...my skin is over-oily lately due to stress so I am not using moisturizer aside from aloe vera gel, applied and then washed off every few days as part of my shaving routine (I put it over my entire face though)

Is there anything I can do to get this thing to go away? Popping's not an option because I do not want a scar on my nose, or a redmark for that matter.

If this thing was anywhere else I wouldn't care but the nose?!? I've stayed in as much as possible due to the embarassment.

Man, I would kill to have a nose pimple. Instead, I have an entire face full of dozens and dozens of pimples, paules, scars, whiteheads, etc. Be glad it's not worse.

Man, I would kill to have a nose pimple. Instead, I have an entire face full of dozens and dozens of pimples, paules, scars, whiteheads, etc. Be glad it's not worse.

I think the nose is the worst place to have a spot. It's on the most prominent feature of the face...

Anywaaaaaay, I don't think there's much you can do except just spot treat and wait. I've had two spots on my nose in the past and the first one took foreeeever to go away even though I kept putting BP on it religiously every night for weeks. It left a bright red spot in its place, which faded after a couple of years. :redface: The other one was kind of the same, bit it left a really shallow indent at the tip of my nose which isn't really noticeable. I didn't pop either of these...

Try not to use BP as that will only increase your chance of scarring and prolong any redness leftover.

Right now I have this stupid spot that appeared a few days ago on my nose, so I've just been putting tea tree oil and coconut oil on it. The oils seemed to reduce the size a litttttle bit recently.