Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello all,

Good mourning, it's a fine day to be alive, no? I want to say for every person who has ever struggled more than they deserve, all my love goes out to you. If you have ever been put down by society's unreasonable standards and occasional retardation I want to say, my love goes out to you. I have decieded to dedicate my life to the people who need help most, I am tired of the rat race, and I think even those who stand the best chance are sick of it too. Fortuanatly most of the people on this site or in this forum are lucky enough to have a struggle. Struggle is nothing more than SOUL POWER! Let yourself shine through, and I FOR ONE promise to see nothing more than your inner beauty any more. We have struggled too long. It's time we end the karmic cycle. Love is the only way. If anyone needs anyone to talk to/advice just pm me, always glad to lend a helping hand. One love

Guest Calibos

what a lovley post :D:wub:

Hello. You are now, officially, my new best friend.

But really, that was one of the nicest, most sincere posts Ive read on .org. Congrats on having a big heart, and an even bigger brain.

:clap:

Hello all,

Good mourning, it's a fine day to be alive, no? I want to say for every person who has ever struggled more than they deserve, all my love goes out to you. If you have ever been put down by society's unreasonable standards and occasional retardation I want to say, my love goes out to you. I have decieded to dedicate my life to the people who need help most, I am tired of the rat race, and I think even those who stand the best chance are sick of it too. Fortuanatly most of the people on this site or in this forum are lucky enough to have a struggle. Struggle is nothing more than SOUL POWER! Let yourself shine through, and I FOR ONE promise to see nothing more than your inner beauty any more. We have struggled too long. It's time we end the karmic cycle. Love is the only way. If anyone needs anyone to talk to/advice just pm me, always glad to lend a helping hand. One love

pennylane i don't even know you and i love you already! we live in a corrupt world that could use a little more love and positive thinking.

Hello all,

You guys should downlaod the song Dead Prez - Happiness

I feel great

Even though we got mad things to deal with

Happiness is all in the mind

Let's unwind, and find a reason to smile

I'm just glad to be livin'

Feelin' fine

Leavin' my bad times behind

Feels great

And no, we can't escape from the realness

Happiness is all in the mind

Let's unwind, and find a reason to smile

I'm just glad to be alive

Feelin' fine

Livin' life one day at a time

Feelin' great

Thank you for that. :wub: I needed a pick me up today. It's nice to hear something so incredibly positive