Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is there any way possible to continue to fight acne AND get rid of red marks? Any advice would be appreciated.

-Dominic

I've heard of something called Sudocrem, which a lot of people use for healing while on the regimen.

But I've been taking Sulphur Powder (a powder you can buy at a healthfood store, I dissolve 2-3 teaspoons in a glass of water every day), along with 4000mg of vitamin C. It's not an instant cure, but it has been helping. Red marks are a big downside to BP, IMO, but there are ways to effectively combat them.

Red marks fade with time, but you can speed up the process and help with flaking/dryness problems by using an AHA moisturizer. I've been using Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion each night with the regimen going on a year now, and it has really improved my skin tone and evened out redmarks.

Just wanted to say that I had myself tested for food allergies. They told me I was allergic to wheat... and I've been off of it for 3 weeks and my skin is almost clear.

The red marks went away VERY fast after I stopped eating wheat. Its like my skin could heal itself very fast when I took the "bad stuff" out of my system.