Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hottie

I HOPE this works! if not I'm screwed..Its the hottie Method

haha you probably will eat/drink a lot of bad things when you go out smile.gifsmile.gif O:)

hope you dont break out because of it

hey, lol yah I drank a lot of wine last night, and I had sum chips and stuff, but my new years resolution is to NOT eat any more junk food, so I'm dun with that wink.gif !!! And my skin actually looks better than yesterday so YAY!! Maybe that means I should drink more often wink.gif he he! BYEBYE biggrin.gif

Alcohol is great for acne........a few nights continuous drinking will do wonders for an acne skin.

I remember awhile back I drank about 3 or 4 nights in a row n each day I was improving until the final day of drinking I was completely cleared.

Its great as a temp relief but your acne will return lol.

Changing ur diet wont help ur acne either.Its important to have a balanced diet to maintain a healthy skin,but changing it to rid yourself of acne is pointless,cause it wont happen.

Seeing as your a girl,why dont u go on the Diane35 pill?

Its hear its meant to be very effective to keep acne away.

hey, lol yah I drank a lot of wine last night, and I had sum chips and stuff, but my new years resolution is to NOT eat any more junk food, so I'm dun with that wink.gif !!! And my skin actually looks better than yesterday so YAY!! Maybe that means I should drink more often wink.gif he he! BYEBYE  :D

Thats cause the alcohol dehydrates the system and in turn that effects the sebaceous glands.

This combined drys the skin,reducing facial blemishes and hence the positive result on acne sufferers.

Also constant urination acts as a washing out of the system,making it far more effective than regular water .

yah I totally agree with what u guys are saying, I actually just got dundrinking more wine lol...kinda buzzed right now wink.gif he he! uMmm but I have to tell u all bout Day 7 ...

Breakfast/lunch(Got up REAL Late)-Banana Bread

Supper-Once again Chicken soup and a bun lol!

Plenty of water!

No GUm

Zinc 60mg

vitamin

Didn't wash my face this morning

I will wash with dove pillow b4 bed

Face isn ormal color

Not peeling to much

Pimple Status-Old white heads are gone, maybe 1 new one! Ummm red ones seem faded a little, but are still there! But they won't leave till a while! :-#

Well thats all ppl, umm BYEBYE!!

bread was bad for me... gave me hell nasty cystic acne. disappeared as soon as i stopped eating the stuff. so i buy into the food-acne link....

hey yah, I know bread is bad for you. I am gunna try to stop eating it. But it is hard not to. :-s . Anyone have ne alternatives to eating so much bread :-k ???

i tried to quit bread...but a sandwich sans bread just isnt really a sandwich...i think wheat is ok but white is evil? :-s

btw i admire ur dedication hottie...i dont think i could keep a daily log here let alone eat as clean as you biggrin.gif =D>

i dont know where you live, but here in NZ you can get alternatives such as rice bread or corn bread. its more expensive than your standard loaf of bread, and texture is different... not so lite. but its not too bad an alternative to the norm. i only occasionally eat corn or rice bread. but in general, bread is totally eliminated from my diet. just eat more rice or potatoes for your complex carbos.

Thanks for the tips ! Umm here is DAY 8

Breakfast-orange

Lunch-Casserole(Hamburger meat,and noodles)

Supper-Squash

Drank plenty of water

1 glass of orange juice

No GUM!!!!

60mg of Zinc

Multi-vitamin

Didn't wash my face this morning

I will wash my face with a dove pillow tonight

Face is still my normal color

Not noticably peeling

Pimple Status- A few new white heads, a couple old ones left ](*,) . Dang...umm lots of stoopid little red ones!!! O well I have to give it a for more weeks, maybe ven months! Well I'll w/b tomarrow BYE!

Hey, here is DAY 9 ...

Breakfast- 2 toasted peices of Whole Wheat Bread (with peanut butter on it)

Lunch- Grilled Cheese on Whole Wheat

Supper- A large salad (with carrots, sunflower seeds, and 1 TBSP of dressing)

Drank Plenty of Water

No Gum

60 mg of Zinc

Multi-vitamin

Didn't wash face this morning

I will wash with Dove pillow before bed

Face is normal color

No peeling (..that I can see)

Pimple Status- All old white heads gone, 1 new one. Red ones are obviously still there.

I will write back tomarrow. BYE!BYE!

hey everyone...guess what, it is DAY 10 ...lol...

breakfast- 2 egg omlet

lunch- 3 stuffed shells and garlic bread

supper- large salad (sunflower seeds, 1 TBSP French dressing, carrots, and broccoli sprouts)

Drank lots of water

No gum

60 mg of Zinc

mutli-vitamin

Didn't wash face this morning, I will wash it before bed with dove pillow

Face is normal color, no peeling

Pimple Status- Couple new white heads [-( . Plenty of freakin' red ones ](*,) . O well...

I go back to school tomarrow, so it will be harder to maintain a healthy diet, drink lots of water, and I will have to start wearing make-up again. So I'll see how it goes. I am definetly going to stick with this whole Hottie Method, it may take a while to see results but I definetly believe in it. As I have said before, this could take a few months, but thats ok.

hey everyone ..here is DAY 11 ...

breakfast- 2 egg omlet

Lunch- Peanut butter and jelly sandwich

Supper- Wild Rice Soup and Turkey Sandwich on WHEAT

Snack- I had a couple peices of chocolate 8-[ ...but it is alright

Drank plenty of water

2 peices of gum

60 mg of Zinc

Multi-vitamin

Washed Face this morning with Dove Pillow, Washed off Make-up in shower with Dove soap...I will wash with Dove Pillow again b4 bed

Face is normal color

No peeling

Pimple Status- Old white heads gone, prob. about 2 new ones. Red ones seem better today, or maybe it's all in my head wink.gif lmao

well ill w/b tomarrow of course, byebye! smile.gif

here is DAY 12 ...

breakfast- 2 peices toast and peanutbutter on Wheat bread

lunch- chicken nuggets and potatoes (school lunch #-o )

supper- Peice of Fish, and Turkey sandwich with lettuce and mustard

Snack- 2 eggs (scrambled)

Lots of water

4 peices of gum ](*,)

60 mg of Zinc (any day now I should be getting a new mineral supplement with a Zinc and Copper mix ..and also with a few other things in it)

Multi-vitamin

Washed Face this morning with Dove Pillow, Washed off Make-up in shower with Dove soap...I will wash with Dove Pillow again b4 bed

Face is normal color

no peeling

Pimple Status- Old white heads gone..maybe 1 or 2 new ones....old red ones healing...but obviously visable..and a couple new red ones...I think I might have one cystic one..but thats ok...it's almost over! [-o<

Well I'll w/b marrow...byebye!

Hey peeps...today is DAY 13 ...

Breakfast- Toast w/ peant butter

Lunch- carrots, and mashed potatoes and 2 buns

Supper- potatoe and ham casserole

Snack- Not sure yet, I'll have sumthing later..

Drank about 5 glasses of water, 1/2 pint milk, and cup of hot chocolate

3 peices of gum

60 mg of Zinc

multi-vitamin

Face is normal color ..face seems a little dry

Pimple Status- 1 old white head left...couple new ones. Red ones obviously still here.

I'll w/b tomarrow! BYEE!

why you started eating gum again sad.gif you were 'clear' of gum for quite some days, try to keep it up if it causes acne!!

good luck biggrin.gif

Seems like you have been eating gum ever since school started up again obviously :-k ... Are you having them b/c of your breath, just to chew something during the day, stress... why? If it is the breath you could try those new stripes but u probably already thought of that if that was the problem ](*,) . Good Luck! smile.gif

No it's not cuz of my breath. It is cuz I get bored and I need to chew on sumthing other wise I get stresed out. so yah. I'll try to cut back to 2 peices per day.

Hi..here is DAY 14 ..

Breakfast- 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter

Lunch- Salad, and a taco

Supper- Potatoe and Ham casserole

Snack- Raisins and 2 Baked Apples

Lots of water, 2 cups of hot chocolate, 1/2 pint of milk

2 peices of Gum

60 mg of Zinc

Multi vitamin

Face is normal color ..face seems a little dry

Pimple Status- Old white heads gone, maybe 1 new one. Red ones are getting better, I think.

I have started putting aloe on a lot of my left over redmarks (not scars). Well this is Exactly 2 weeks of being on The Hottie Method , It seems to be working. Even though I still get pimples (obvioiusly) I would have to say my skin not affected with pimples looks so much healthier! Also my acne has improved about 10% from how it was 2 weeks ago. I am very happy with the resluts so far and I can't wait to see how great my face is gunna look by time I have been on it for 2 months! Well I'll w/b tomarrow! BYEBYE! biggrin.gif

hey everyone, here is day 15

Breakfast- 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter

Lunch- Chicken sandwish n patotoes

Supper- Potatoe and Ham casserole

Snack-6 inch sub from subway ( turkey, lettuce, tomato, mustard )

Lots of water, 1 cup of hot chocolate, 1/2 pint of milk

2 peices of Gum

60 mg of Zinc

Washed Face this morning with Dove Pillow...I will wash with Dove Pillow again b4 bed

Face is normal color ..face seems a little dry still

Pimple Status- Old white heads gone, maybe 1 or 2 new ones. Red ones are getting better, I think. I'll w/b marrow! biggrin.gif bye!