Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cassius.uk

Bit of a typo on the website lads

Hi Dan and Joel, I dont know if this has been flagged before but there is a spelling mistake on the new site(love it bytheway).

In the acne step one the below is published

"Hey Everybody. I made the Acne in Plain English pages of acne.org so that so that you can learn about how acne forms, and then dispell acne myths, and finally get some personalized advice. "

Get rid of the of one of the 'so thats' in "so that so that you can learn about how acne forms,"

Great site bytheway, love the web development. Makes alot of many sights seem cluttered, love the new logo and name of the regimen, simple but personable.

Cheers :dance:

fix "dispel" too, Paul.

I even looked it up in the dictionary to be sure, lol.

Unless you UKers spell it differently..........

who you calling numnuts, numnuts?! It still says "dispell" on #2 smack in the middle of the page at the top. I just checked. Get busy, and quit slacking! ;)

Ok all instances of dispell are now dispel. cheers guys :D

Brandy, you know I love you really :wud:

p.s you might need to refresh twice.

Ok all instances of dispell are now dispel. cheers guys :D

Brandy, you know I love you really :wud:

p.s you might need to refresh twice.

:lol:

p.s. I refreshed about 5 times so you wouldn't call me numnuts again, silly boy. :D:wub:

it still says dispell myths....................right on the homepage by the blue #2, in the box "Acne in plain English" I keep refreshing and it's not changing.

Hi Dan and Joel, I dont know if this has been flagged before but there is a spelling mistake on the new site(love it bytheway).

"Hey Everybody. I made the Acne in Plain English pages of acne.org so that so that you can learn about how acne forms, and then dispell acne myths, and finally get some personalized advice. "

Get rid of the of one of the 'so thats' in "so that so that you can learn about how acne forms,"

Great site bytheway, love the web development. Makes alot of many sights seem cluttered, love the new logo and name of the regimen, simple but personable.