Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

Whats your favorite flavor of soy ice cream?

This morning I went to trader joes and one of the things I bought was cherry soy ice cream. I hope I like it :D Do you guys like soy ice cream? If so what are some of your favorite flavors?

i like soy ice cream, but I actually like Rice Cream better.. I'm not a big fan of soy in general.

My favorite soy flavor is Mocha Almond Fudge but I haven't had it in a while cuz I have an ulcer so I shouldn't have any caffeine or chocolate.

I just get vanilla rice cream cuz im pretty plain. Right now i'm on a very strict diet though so I wouldn't even eat that.

Peanut Butter chocolate or Mocha fudge SOY Delicious is the brand. THey have it at Super Wal-Mart. The cherry from Trader Joes is awesome.

Peanut Butter chocolate or Mocha fudge SOY Delicious is the brand. THey have it at Super Wal-Mart. The cherry from Trader Joes is awesome.

No, and some of it is high in fat content. Also, mine didn't have any calcium. But it is high in protein and I guess the fat wouldn't be saturated like from animal fat???