Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jacobimIII

This is really helping me...

I've had face acne pretty consistently for the last 8 years. Acne on the chest has come and gone with no rhyme or reason. I've always thought it was hormal. I'm now 24 and recently it started getting worse.

I was reading stuff about dry skin and showering. I had this stuff from nutribiotic . com. It was a facial spray with DMAE and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Didn't like it for my face too much because it was a little drying but I thought I'd try it on chest and shoulders.

Immediately after I get out of the shower, I've started spraying it on my upper back, shoulders, and chest and I have seen a drastic improvement in new breakouts and old scars. It's very possible it is just going away again but it had been getting worse for a few weeks before I started doing this so I'm hoping that this is really helping.

I've since ordered the body cream with the same ingredients since the other stuff is really meant for the face. I'll have to see how this works but I will keep going with this routine and see if acne returns.