Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

it goes like this:

I get i up i wash my face, and i smoke 1-2 joints depending on how low i feel,

I eat lunch, and i smoke 1-2 joints depending on how I'm still feeling,

I go to class, during break i smoke 2-3 joints, and before i go home i smoke another.

I eat dinner, and then i smoke a joint.

I stay up late on the CPU and before i go to bed i smoke the last joint of the day.

This works for me cause even if I'm depressed about my looks, I'm high as hell and it makes me feel like I'm normal. The only problem is if I haven't got enough money for my daily consumption, those are my sad days...

ok this is not a lecture about smoking pot.

ill bet you an ounce i have been a bigger pothead than you.

from age 12 to 19 i was high ALL the time (xept when asleep)

pot can help you thru a lot of stuff when you need it, but be aware that according to your post

weed has turned into a coping mechanism.

"dont have money for pot, those are the sad days"

hmmmmmmm sounds like someone i used to know. of course weed is better than hard drugs, but the pleasure center that it activates in your brain is the same that coke and heroin stimulate. what does that mean? weed is psychologically addictive. thats a strong fuckin addiction, cuz you feel the need to escape all the pain in this world.

its funny all these guys that are like weed cheerleaders "yeah, your the man!" "your my hero!" well charles, your mom just caught you smokin up and you thought it was "relatively huge shit" so i can see how "cool" you think it is to smoke 10 blunts a day.

anyway, thank god for weed, but dont rely on it. think its your best friend? always makes you feel better? never lets you down? thats a load of shit. in the end you always have to cope alone. please be aware of that. life is full of pain, shit, abuse, unfairness and frustration.

we all have to face the music.

edit: that sounds freakin ominous. but its true.

lived in a high world so i would not have to notice psychotic abusive mom. then got stuck in the clouds and could not notice "normal life" either. IMO its not "cool" to be permanently high. its a lot cooler to pull thru that hard shit, get your own life, and be high on the weekend.

it goes like this:

I get i up i wash my face, and i smoke 1-2 joints depending on how low i feel,

I eat lunch, and i smoke 1-2 joints depending on how I'm still feeling,

I go to class, during break i smoke 2-3 joints, and before i go home i smoke another.

I eat dinner, and then i smoke a joint.

I stay up late on the CPU and before i go to bed i smoke the last joint of the day.

This works for me cause even if I'm depressed about my looks, I'm high as hell and it makes me feel like I'm normal. The only problem is if I haven't got enough money for my daily consumption, those are my sad days...

Try waiting 24 hours before you get high again, its a much better high and you can save money too. What would we do without the ganja brotha?

Hallelujah praise the lord, his gift to us :D

"My stress pains burn my brain like acid rain drops

Mary Jane is the only thang that makes the pain Stop"

"What else is there to do besides Relax?

Let the Problems in our minds become ancient artifacts"

:angel:

"from age 12 to 19 i was high ALL the time (except when asleep)"

I'm 17, and that's exactly what i do, Ive been smoking for like 3 years, and it's not like i breakdown if don't have pot, btw i usually only smoke hash (resin) if you have any idea what that is. To better define my feelings I'd simply say that when i'm not high ergo when i haven't got money, i am easily bored, and less easily entertained. Obviously pot is mentally addictive, Ive realized this. I hang out with a guy who hasn't worked for more then a year his entire life, is 29 and smokes pot every day at every waking hour. And about once or twice a week we both go out and get really drunk/high and do some coke. it's not bad and it's not what some people think, that smoking is just a fase that teenagers go through... America is full of functional addicts, and i'm not talking only about weed, there's people who wear suits and ties and do high profile shit all day, just to get home and hit up on junk.

Life is what you make of it, to me smoking is like a spice that makes everything taste better.

After only 3 years of smoking Ive realized that i can't even remember what it felt like to REALLY have fun without any addictive substances. To me drugs are not the bottom of society but the topmost level of conscience, when you realize that we are all nothing and that all our actions are irrelevant to existence in general. "Reality is for people who can't cope with drugs." and "I'll have a drug problem until I make enough money" aren't my words but they will suffice.

24 hours is an eternity...

lol... alcohol is worse then weed, you know you can't even OD on weed it's impossible. And I got sperm to give out...

yea keep telling urself that, so u feel better and convince urself your not killing brain cells and ruining other parts of your body.

I guess you also haven't realized that since the 1930's major advances in medicine have happened and due to that we now know the horrible effects of weed. Just bc it was used for 1000's of yrs. does not make it ok or safe shit for 1000's of years there was no science and fools believed vampires made ppl sick not plagues .. so yea alot has changed. Propaganda I am sorry your just to naive to realize that just bc something feels good does not mean it is good.

Makes you think yea right puts u in a state so u can't think straight. There are much safer ways to relieve stress then smoke weed.

^ Ok - seriously -I don't condone the use of marijuana 24/7- that's excessive. But really - it's not particualrly harmful to the body when used in moderation, the statistics that site it as being more harmful than cigarettes - those studies were done using it as cigarettes - like 20 a day - lol. Of course it proved to be more harfmul in that fashion, but that's not the way most ppl use it.

I don't think the use of chemically altered lab-created drugs with a gov't stamp of approval is any kind of alternative. Now THAT's propaganda.

It's far safer than alcohol, less addictive than 90% of prescription drugs, and easily grown and harvested. With the rare exception of an idiosyncratic reaction, it's less likely to elicit an allergic reaction, or interfere with normal functioning.

IMHO - we ought to legalize it and tax the shit out of it. This 'war on drugs' is such a fucking joke.

and I don't even smoke pot...

In my book weed ain't even a drug. It just makes people mellow. And people shit there pants over it.

Alcohol = KILLS MILLIONS

Tobacco = KILLS MILLIONS

Fast Food = FAT AMERICANS (To the point they cant walk)

Shows what propaganda from the tobacco industry and alcohol industry can do. Why would rich men loose there money to weed?

I haven't got anything against stoners, I have a few as mates, but I find weed shit. I've tried it a fair few times, and it just makes me really lazy sometimes even puts me to sleep. Personally those qualities are not something i'm looking for in a recreational drug.

It also definitely affects your cognitive abilites while on it, I prefer to be sharp the majority of the time.

weed is for those inteligentsia who prefer the softer drugs, and btw my friend doesn't need a job... See the beauty of it, life without working... Now thats what i call a fucking anarchist, he makes money off selling properties, use the world to fuck the world.

Weed is a depressive drug by defenition, it makes everything slower... enjoy every second for two hours a joint (of hash at least)

weed is great to relieve stress but you shouldn't abuse it . do it weekly imo weed is harmless..and when i smoke weed it enhances my thinking abilities, and you realize that life should be enjoyed i get these amazing random insightful thoughts and its pretty much amazing my advice is just dont abuse it. in that way you get high as FUCKKKK because your tolerance lowers and you dont waste money no addiction...