Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
calla lily

Makeup in the summer time

How would you deal with wearing makeup on hot days? :/ I'm worried... this is what I don't like about summer. It gets all hot and I can just feel my pores getting clogged by the sweat and makeup. Ugh.

How would you deal with wearing makeup on hot days? :/ I'm worried... this is what I don't like about summer. It gets all hot and I can just feel my pores getting clogged by the sweat and makeup. Ugh.

I've always wondered how the people with really bad skin who cover it all up 100% manage. Wouldn't it be weird to have a full face of makeup one day and then none the next? :think:

lol, yea... I did it once over some break, think it was christmas break...hmm.. had to be, or maybe some teacher planning day or something, but I got into my english class, and my teacher was like, "ooooo you look like you had fun at the beach this weekend" ...lol and I was like, huh? whatcha talking about?...lol that was the best! lol...

but you could always try and wean yourself off of it, or since there isnt' much school left, wait for a hot weekend, and then the next monday go with less makeup or no makeup, and let ppl think you got burnt. Thats how I look every day :-p

its okay, some people won't even notice.

I HATE SUMMER. I HATE THE HEAT. And it makes perfect sense that I live in an area of the U.S. that averages 98 degrees and 98% humidity in the summer. Smart.

I just wear a lighter foundation so that if I do get super sweaty, it isn't noticeable if my makeup comes off. I tend to do a tinted moisturizer and more concealer in the summer, while I use medium coverage foundation and less concealer in the non-summer months.

I HATE SUMMER. I HATE THE HEAT. And it makes perfect sense that I live in an area of the U.S. that averages 98 degrees and 98% humidity in the summer. Smart.

I just wear a lighter foundation so that if I do get super sweaty, it isn't noticeable if my makeup comes off. I tend to do a tinted moisturizer and more concealer in the summer, while I use medium coverage foundation and less concealer in the non-summer months.

Recently I've been using Cosmedicine Honest Face Tint and Treatment SPF 20. I love it so far.

My old faithful is MAC Select Tint foundation. Oil-free, water-based, SPF 15.

I live in houston, where it's mega freaking humid. right now it's in the low 80's, but it's so humid that the second I start walking to my car, I start sweating and I feel like I'm surrounded by steam. I wear aveda's inner light liquid foundation, which is really thick, but I apply a very, very light layer of it to even out my skin, and I keep aveda's acne pads in my car so that I can wipe it off and start over when I get sweaty and gross.

i lay off the foundation. i put on a bit of powder. but it comes off when sweating and melts off in general. but i don't bother reapplying. by the afternoon, being the sun makes my skin look good anyway. but mascara and lip gloss are MUST! w/out them, i'd look sleepy n tired. lol.

Oh yea...southern California is hell during the summer. Last summer we had like hardcore heatwaves or some shit and I heard this year it's only going to get worse. Also, it doesn't help that my skin gets sweaty or oily(?) in hot, humid weather. The last thing I (a guy) need is a melting face (although I don't use a lot of cover up).

I'm scared because my skin DIES during the summer. Breakouts, sweaty face, just pretty nasty. I seriously DO NOT understand how some people have flawless complexions and barely have an oil slicked nose after sitting out in the heat for a good 10 minutes. After 10 minutes in summer heat, my face looks nasty. =(

^we had those heat waves up in northern CA also. It was brutal. :( I would sit on my bathroom counter, fill in the sink with cold water, and just sit there and read or whatever. Definitely not looking forward to this summer. Ugh.

Oh man, I know what you're talking about. I'm addicted to make up. (And I hate it at the same time, but I can't leave my house without it.) AND I live in Georgia. GEORGIA. Humidity? Check. Heat? Check. It's kind of awkward, since I don't really feel comfortable with putting less make up on. I'm very careful to take all of it off at the end of the day. Also, there's a little bit more touching up. Humidity makes my face go from normal to oily innnn, like, no seconds.

Oh man, I know what you're talking about. I'm addicted to make up. (And I hate it at the same time, but I can't leave my house without it.) AND I live in Georgia. GEORGIA. Humidity? Check. Heat? Check. It's kind of awkward, since I don't really feel comfortable with putting less make up on. I'm very careful to take all of it off at the end of the day. Also, there's a little bit more touching up. Humidity makes my face go from normal to oily innnn, like, no seconds.

Atleast you guys don't live in Saudi Arabia.

The desert of all deserts.

Sand dunes everywhere.

I wear MAC Studio Finish / Studio Fix everyday. It feels oily/sweaty/icky. :(