Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MON3Y

ok there is this one girl...

yea i think i really really like here becouse i think about her almost every day.. :confused: anyways this one makes me act all nervous and wont even let me be myself just flat out quiet only 3 girls in my whole life ever made me feel this way.. anyways i was in class and we sat right across from each other with the table pushed in and turned(becouse we had to work in groups) she was facing me and i was facing her when she sat down i got Soooo F**** Nervous i dident even talk when im like the most loudest person in the class. and shes a really shy person to and she dident say a single word eather so im just wondering how the hell do i find out if she likes me? I mean do i even like here if she makes me feel so damn nervous i can talk to other girls without feeling this way but not here..so i have no idea what to do should i just try and forget about here?

Well it sounds to me like you certainly like her. What is it that you like about her, her looks? Ya gotta talk to her though, you'll never know how she feels if you don't talk. Try not to act all nervous and clam up too much. Just remember that she's just another person, there's no reason that you can't talk to her, don't be intimidated by her beauty, or whatever it is that she has that's having that effect on you.

its kind of difficult when its a shy girl, but you are thinking too far ahead

just wondering how the hell do i find out if she likes me?

i think you had best get aquainted (sp) before you start to wonder that, you can only tell this really once you know her and talk to her

i actually have talked to her shes a nice calm person and gentle and s*** i usually talk to her when i need help with my work and when i let her see my Mp3 player but then i stoped talking to her for some reason dont know y after that she started bumping me and shit and said watch out and wasent smiling or lauginh when she kept bumpy me day after day for like 3 days and now she stoped. ..sooooo yea...

cute story, just start saying hello every time you see her, then move onto 'whats up and all that shit. itll happen.. i mean the talking bit

good luck

shy people are the easiest to talk to. You can control the conversation. I love shy girls, because deep down nobody is really shy once you get to know them, so if you break down that barrier with a shy girl and she feels confident around you and can talk easily then you got her hooked. She wont make that connection easy with a lot of people like most people do. So just talk to her, and make sure never to comment on how shy she is or she is being quiet or anything like that. If she is shy she is probably self concious about it and if you point it out she will be even MORE self conscious and less likely to talk and open up to you and more likely to then not like you. So just start talkin man doesnt matter about what you gotta develop that gift of gab it will get you girls. And remember if she makes a joke to laugh at it, remember things she tells you so its like you are listening/care, and give her some compliments every now and again. Not too much though, that is key. If you continusly compliment a girl you look pathetic, and she gets turned off. But do it enough to let her know you notice her. But the big thing is just to start talking to her man you gotta open up those lines and be friendly with her.

side note that may assist you, I remember in high school that chicks I didnt think were so good looking were always going for me big time. And I realized later that each of these girls at some point I had a class with and looked at them, was not very attracted so I didnt give a shit what they thought and I would just say ridiculous things to them all day long just playing around. The point is, I initiated conversations and talked to them all day long and thats really all it takes. If you dont open up the lines of comminication, then this girl is not even worth thinking about because nothing is ever going to happen. Say something in freakin chinese to her it doesnt matter look her in the eyes and start talking. stop being nervous. no woman is worht being nervous over. hot girls are a dime a dozen buddy you can find them anywhere

Heh. I'm in the same position. Consider yourself lucky in a few points...

You say your loud. Thats good. You like a girl thats shy. You definetly have the upper advantage.

You see her everyday. The girl I like lives 30 mins away, and I only get to see her once a week. And I can never make my move, theres always something that comes up.

Go for it.

I agree with the "hello" idea.

I'm shy myself so someone outgoing is definitely a turn on.

shy people are the easiest to talk to. You can control the conversation. I love shy girls, because deep down nobody is really shy once you get to know them, so if you break down that barrier with a shy girl and she feels confident around you and can talk easily then you got her hooked. She wont make that connection easy with a lot of people like most people do. So just talk to her, and make sure never to comment on how shy she is or she is being quiet or anything like that. If she is shy she is probably self concious about it and if you point it out she will be even MORE self conscious and less likely to talk and open up to you and more likely to then not like you. So just start talkin man doesnt matter about what you gotta develop that gift of gab it will get you girls. And remember if she makes a joke to laugh at it, remember things she tells you so its like you are listening/care, and give her some compliments every now and again. Not too much though, that is key. If you continusly compliment a girl you look pathetic, and she gets turned off. But do it enough to let her know you notice her. But the big thing is just to start talking to her man you gotta open up those lines and be friendly with her.

side note that may assist you, I remember in high school that chicks I didnt think were so good looking were always going for me big time. And I realized later that each of these girls at some point I had a class with and looked at them, was not very attracted so I didnt give a shit what they thought and I would just say ridiculous things to them all day long just playing around. The point is, I initiated conversations and talked to them all day long and thats really all it takes. If you dont open up the lines of comminication, then this girl is not even worth thinking about because nothing is ever going to happen. Say something in freakin chinese to her it doesnt matter look her in the eyes and start talking. stop being nervous. no woman is worht being nervous over. hot girls are a dime a dozen buddy you can find them anywhere