Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kraven Moorhead

, "Come Here Come Here I Want You To See This Guy On T.V."

lol...I always hear this from my gramma...Always trying to compare my face to somebody elses she saw..Last night there was a kid on home makeover with a little bit of acne..."Look at his face, It's worse than yours and he's on national tv! living his life like you should be" :rolleyes:

Anybody else get this from friends or family members??

Somewhat. My relatives or family don't point out people with acne on tv. But my mom always says, "your acne isn't that bad!" but compared to whom, Ma? D: That person she compares me to can worry about their life. I can worry about mine :T

Yeah. My mom always tells me, "Oh, your face is looking so much better!" ...Yeah? Compared to..? Hehe. It doesn't bother me, it's just really cute that she tries, I guess. She never had bad skin. I get it from my dad. He still has craters in his face from when he was younger and, every once in a while, he'll get a huge cyst.

There's always family & friends that say, "Why do you even wear make up? Your face is fine!" It's fine because I wear make up. Heh. My boyfriend and my parents are the only people allowed to see me without make up.

My mom's always proclaiming, "Everyone at your school has acne!" Really? Do they really, mom?

They don't. Silly.