Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kingneptune

Do I need improvements

This is my diet

Breakfast - 1 cup of howater/lemon

- Either porridge (cooked with water, with sliced bannana ) 2 Organic waflles ( severd

with jam or blueberry )

- Or 2 organic boiled eggs with 1 piece of quinue toast and 1 waffle

Lunch - Usually chiken breast ( somtimes salmon) with different sauces with brown rice

and (usually ) calamari fried rings.Followed by slice watermelon / rock melon

Snack - 2 Juiced carrots, 1 green apple, Cereal bar, Organic cashews, brazil nuts, sliced

peched in sugar syrup, yeast free crackers ( no salt ) and organic toasted pastrie.

Dinner - Cooked chikin, or fried organic steak, ocassionaly fish fingers with brown rice.

Followed by large red apple

Supplements - Liquid omega 3 from carlson ( around 3 tea spoons a day ) 500mg milk thistle ,

Ultra Skin ( multivitamin from Nature's PLus ) 500 mg B5 and 1 500 mg of

vitamin c

On the Skin - Asprin mask every 3 days follwed by baby brush method. 100 % TTO for spot

treatmen

Basically i just want to know what i can " do " to improve my acne. My acne is mild/moderate and i am 17. Thanks guyz

For vitamin c i meant " One " 500 mg of vitamin c not 1500 mg ...

i dont eat breakfast or lunch, and for dinner i usually have some sort of fried chicken or any other unhealthy fast food type thing, and my skin is still clear.

i dont eat breakfast or lunch, and for dinner i usually have some sort of fried chicken or any other unhealthy fast food type thing, and my skin is still clear.

No offense but how is that of any help to the OP?

To the OP, i think diet may be key for some people, you may be one of these and if you are your on the right track. For me i found large amounts of vit c helped me greatly....

good luck!!

Your diet looks pretty good actually, all balanced. The only red flag is brazil nuts

When I read that name, I remember reading that before. I think someone had said that is the highest concentration of omega 6.

As a rule of thumb cut out (or reduce heavily) nuts, egg yolks, vegetable oils.

If you want to see what omega 6 heavy foods are, check out nutritiondata.com and enter your foods, it will list it :).

you need a lot more veggies, in particular lunch and dinner

cut back on the fruit a bit, 1 apple a day should be enough

how old are you now ?

we'll see how this healthy lifestyle suits you in your 30's and beyond