Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
calla lily

Water purifiers

I think my water is full of crap, which could account for why I always break out no matter what I do. I even get break outs on my body now. I want to get a water purifier, but I don't know where to start. Which one is best? Do water purifiers filter out everything successfully? Also, has anyone had any success with just improving the quality of their water?

I do filter my water. I have a Brita filtration jug. I replace the cartridges every month or so. Personally, I like the taste of the water when its filtered, its got no chlorine and any other nasty stuff that may make it taste 'chloriney' lol.

I can't really say whether purifying my water helps my acne or not, but im sure that its a much healthier option.

there are some filter shower heads out there. I would search the net to see. I would not drink anything here in California without my Brita.

there are some filter shower heads out there. I would search the net to see. I would not drink anything here in California without my Brita.

:shifty: What's wrong with Californian water?

i guess hes saying that because californian water is chlorinated (i presume) just like many many other places around the world. and chlorine is a BIG NO NO.