Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BCWin

Fish oil question

Hi All, I have a question about Fish oil. The capsules I have are high potency 360mg/240mg whatever that means. (I think it means EPA/DHA) My naturopath told me to take 2 daily with meals but the bottle says take 1 to 2 capsules 2 to 3 times a day. I want to be taking enough to make a difference in my skin. Can someone recommend what I should take to make it worth my while?

Thanks.

Hi All, I have a question about Fish oil. The capsules I have are high potency 360mg/240mg whatever that means. (I think it means EPA/DHA) My naturopath told me to take 2 daily with meals but the bottle says take 1 to 2 capsules 2 to 3 times a day. I want to be taking enough to make a difference in my skin. Can someone recommend what I should take to make it worth my while?

Thanks.

Are we no longer advising the checking intake of o3 and o6's at nutritiondata.com?

Ok, cool :angel: I just wonder about some of us that eat less - on average I only consume maybe 1200 calories a day, therefore my o6 isn't that high...

Ok, cool :angel: I just wonder about some of us that eat less - on average I only consume maybe 1200 calories a day, therefore my o6 isn't that high...

coffee, handful of granola, banana, yogurt, more granola (lol - good stuff), veggie burger, soup - mushroom ravioli :drool: Mid-nite - granola/granola bar... I may have a granola problem :ninja:

coffee, handful of granola, banana, yogurt, more granola (lol - good stuff), veggie burger, soup - mushroom ravioli :drool: Mid-nite - granola/granola bar... I may have a granola problem :ninja:

Thanks.

Which brand? And also, how many capsules per serving? Tell me that and then I can tell you how much you need

Thanks.

Which brand? And also, how many capsules per serving? Tell me that and then I can tell you how much you need