Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay..so its something that confuses me a bit , Iam 21 and i love to dress up more cute than sexy which i think its okay? anyways...i have the legs lol and i love wearing mini skirts (not too short ) or shorts when summer comes , i do wear jeans also and a capri ones

Today at work , we have sale only for us associates and i wanted to get shorts , I got guess shorts for cheaper price which is cool but my co-workers looked at me like iam a crimenal or something for buying shorts...and were surprised for me to wear such thing when they know i like to wear mini skirts and such

Iam wondering , is it bad to wear shorts or mini skirts (that doesnt show your ass obviously) when your older ?

:confused: am i missing something ? or is it for kids these days ?

i think mini skirts can look cool..my rule is legs or boobs..either have your legs out or your boobs (by this i mean revealing top) too much flesh can look tacky!

also i think shorts look cuter and classier than a short skirt! i live in shorts

Mini skirts look good with Uggs but I'm not a huge fan of them with just sandals.

Just my .02 but I do know quite a bit about girls fashion, just part of my job.

Okay..so its something that confuses me a bit , Iam 21 and i love to dress up more cute than sexy which i think its okay? anyways...i have the legs lol and i love wearing mini skirts (not too short ) or shorts when summer comes , i do wear jeans also and a capri ones

Today at work , we have sale only for us associates and i wanted to get shorts , I got guess shorts for cheaper price which is cool but my co-workers looked at me like iam a crimenal or something for buying shorts...and were surprised for me to wear such thing when they know i like to wear mini skirts and such

Iam wondering , is it bad to wear shorts or mini skirts (that doesnt show your ass obviously) when your older ?

:confused: am i missing something ? or is it for kids these days ?