Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been using the aha souffle along with aloe vera gel every night. My marks seem to get a bit better slowly and slowly. Last night I slept and today i woke up with the right side of my face laying down on my pillow real hard. I always sleep on my back and never have my face touch the bed.

Now, i grew like 4-5 more red marks! I can't believe this. Does anyone know if these new red marks will take like another 1 year to get rid of? Some of my red marks are growing brown which is good i guess but last night messed me up and now i feel very terrible. Gosh, how in the world did i wake up with the right side of my face on the pillow.

It's really frustarting. Red marks are getting better slowly and i mean real slowly. Then you have 1 night when you slept with your face on the pillow and now you have 5 new red marks. Anyone know what i can do now? I'm really feeling down now.

this doesnt make much sense bc redmarks dont just appear like pimples do. Redmarks come after a pimple so did u mean that u woke up with 5 new pimples?

this doesnt make much sense bc redmarks dont just appear like pimples do. Redmarks come after a pimple so did u mean that u woke up with 5 new pimples?

oops. I think i meant my red marks got a bit more redder. This is b/c of me sleeping on my face?

well if you already had them from before and they just got redder, it's probably the increased blood pressure from sleeping on your face. it's probably temporary, a couple days at most, few hours for me when that happens.