Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
readyforclear23

the biggest pimple youve ever seen

i have this huge huge huge pimple forming next to my nose on my cheek, probaby a relic of the IB, and i can feel it coming and see the yellow under the surface. and its HUGGGGEE. what do i do? i dont want this for prom:(

is it a cyst? you may be able to have it injected. i had a huge cyst under my eye for the prom last year, i wanted to get it injected but my dermatologist's mom died that week so her office was closed..

Im sorry that sucks! I dont get why we get pimples at the totally wrong times and why people get sick on holidays and our birthdays :shrug: Maybe you could use Mendalic Acid. Thats what Ami has been raving about

no its for sure a pimple. this mornign it was red like i said and i could see beneath it a yellow forming head.

now its enormous and out of my skin. ill just leave it, hsould be gone by prom.

i have this huge huge huge pimple forming next to my nose on my cheek, probaby a relic of the IB, and i can feel it coming and see the yellow under the surface. and its HUGGGGEE. what do i do? i dont want this for prom:(

Prednisone? The "prom drug"? They call it that because it's supposed to clear you up really well and really fast but you can only take it for a short period because there are side effects with long term use. From what I hear, after you are done with the short treatment, the acne might come back or become inflamed again... but if it you need the temporary clearing, maybe that's a good solution.

a BIG pimple like that wnt be gone in 6 days...it could actually be rather at a MATURE stage of its life :( good luck

You could always try putting some make up on it?

Seriously. I would really consider it, even though I've never done something like that. But I'm just thinking I'm going to be seeing these pictures for the rest of my life. Might as well try to cover it up a bit.