Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey i know i've posted on here with loads of questions lately but my derm sucks and never answers my questions so im left in the dark here.

im on accutan,e just recently bumped up to 50mg 2 weeks ago. I usually use Eucerin 5% Urea for the face, (im an american in the uk) but I think its giving me zits above the jaw line in the lower cheek area. I'm constant getting whiteheads there daily, but no where else. I used to never get zits there before Eucerin. It moustizes beautifully, so i hate to rag on it or whatever, but I think this could be the cause of my breakouts.

so im thinking of ordering the cetaphil, becuase its reccommended by so many, but I also noticed a number of people said it broke them ouyt, and it does have 2 indregrients with a 4 for commedogenic on that zero zits website...but again, so many say it doesnt breka them out.

if the eucerin broke me out, do you think the cetaphil will? should i just give a go?

thanks if u can help

Which cetaphil are you talking about? I've heard the lotion breaks a lot of people out, but the cream (my staple :D ) is pretty safe.