Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I had one subcision done to test how my rolling scars turn out. I have not bruised at all. My Dr. told me I would bruise for 2 weeks. If I don't bruise, does it mean the treatment won't help?

Not necessarily! Some people just bruise less than others. Some people bruise so heavily their skin looks purple for more than a week, then yellow for a month.

Take heart and watch for improvements. You may just be seeing swelling right now, but I bet you'll continue to have improvements unless the PS was very conservative and didn't really attack the scarring aggressively.

EDIT: Some people also don't bruise immediately. Bruising can sometimes take a day to show up.

$1500 for one subcision is very high. I think I paid about $500 for my both sides for my chin and then the dr. injected a filler. A lot of dr. think that it helps to put a temporary filler in after subcision so that the bands don't reconnect. The subsicion really helped some of my rolling type scars.

How much did u pay for your subcision? A Dr. in Chicago qouted me $1500.00 for one.

Thats crazy expensive. Keith on here had some done in Indiana (he lives in Chicago) for less than $200. I don't think he comes on here anymore but u might email him. Keithr23 is his screen name. Anyway he had awesome improvments and was a good. guy.

I know skin on the forehead reacts differently than skin on the cheeks. Has anyone had good results with this on the forehead? I am booked for next month w/restylane and need some input.

How much did u pay for your subcision? A Dr. in Chicago qouted me $1500.00 for one.

Thats crazy expensive. Keith on here had some done in Indiana (he lives in Chicago) for less than $200. I don't think he comes on here anymore but u might email him. Keithr23 is his screen name. Anyway he had awesome improvments and was a good. guy.

Thanks. How do you e-mail him? Is there a way to do it from this site? Has anyone else have good results from this? I have rolling scars on cheeks. I've read that more then one might be needed.