Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tricia

Laser in a Bottle "laser relief" for redness by Dr. Brandt and sephora

Just got some samples of this at sephora today. Just go ask and they will give you a few packs. It goes on and makes your face really cold for like five minutes, would be great for those of you getting the hot flash, would really knock it out. It says it is for rosacea or after any abrasive procedure like microdermabrasion. So far I like it and just wanted to pass it on. Just trying the samples though before I pay the the big bucks, it is $85 cream, but in a big bottle so it looks like it would last.

Just got some samples of this at sephora today. Just go ask and they will give you a few packs. It goes on and makes your face really cold for like five minutes, would be great for those of you getting the hot flash, would really knock it out. It says it is for rosacea or after any abrasive procedure like microdermabrasion. So far I like it and just wanted to pass it on. Just trying the samples though before I pay the the big bucks, it is $85 cream, but in a big bottle so it looks like it would last.

Wow, at that price I hope there's a lot and that it helps you :)

Where is this stuff?

go to your nearest sephora, mine is at the mall. Just ask for samples. If you don't have one near you, you can order from their website but not sure you wil get the sample. I still like the cream but it is expensive.