Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jack19

People who have used aloe vera gel...

Does it really work for red marks? Have you gotten results from using it? If so, how long did it take?

I use aloette simply clear cosmetics. Aloe vera is use in all products and I believe it has worked well for me. I do use other products as well, but i think the aloe has helped with my scarring. My brother and cousin also use the products and there skin has totally cleared up. So aloe vera works

it's more of a case by case thing. sometimes the person may think something is working when in fact it is time that is healing the skin.

i myself have used aloe vera and still use it w/ acv. i can't say if either acv or aloe vera has helped but my marks have def. improved. again, maybe it is just time. who knows?

Hi...

I use Aloe Vera gel str8 from the plant everyday for the past month or so. As well as consuming it in a smoothie. Works nice, helps with oil etc. Takes awhile to work, you just have to be diligent and keep on.

i used the fruit of the earth aloe vera gel. didn't seem to do anything for me. i ended up using it as shaving gel, works well as that.

i used the fruit of the earth aloe vera gel. didn't seem to do anything for me. i ended up using it as shaving gel, works well as that.

been using it for about 3 months - does it fade redmarks? no, and even if it did, it would probably only help 1%. I guess only time is the solution.

..aloevera =promotes healing.. our skin always repairs itself.. it just takes time..