Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ha this thread made me giggle

'omg Im 16 I have a bmw and do drugs and hook up with girls im so great, my daddys rich so cocaine is cheap'

:rolleyes:

GTO called your bluff big time James

now that i'm waaaaaaaaay older than 16 i remember it fondly. i might not of thought it was so great at the time but looking back it was pretty cool.

no responsibility/nice friends/figuring out who i was etc..being an adult isn't all it's cracked up to be sometimes.

To him it may be cheap, to you it may be expensive. its all relative.

Oh sorry, i didn't realise this thread was an opportunity to yet again plug his Fathers income potential, or the fact that he got given a shitty BMW. I thought this thread was about him screwing all the time, taking drugs and partying. My mistake, wrong lie.

Guest Calibos

dunno if james 77 is genuine or not, i've read a lot of his stuff and he does seem like he trying to be Charlie Big Potato, either way he makes me chuckle :D

James how about u stop trying to gain some pityfull attention and get ur thumb out ur arse instead?

This guy is obviously lonely, bored and most likely currently masturbating. I think uthe only girl u have kissed m8 is ur mother and even she fet disgusted.

This lame thread needs killing.................

bishop verot highschool.

used to go to canterbury.

look them up.

my dads a urologist.

now an example:

if you make 30,000 a year and you're buying a ... i dont know ... 325i bmw. those are 30,000-38,000. that's alot of money.

if you make 300,000 a year and you're buying the same car ... would you say it's cheap?

:lol: Inferiority complex much?

And BMW 325i's are a poor mans beamer. So yeah, they're cheap.

Guest Calibos
James how about u stop trying to gain some pityfull attention and get ur thumb out ur arse instead?

This guy is obviously lonely, bored and most likely currently masturbating. I think uthe only girl u have kissed m8 is ur mother and even she fet disgusted.

This lame thread needs killing.................