Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

when i was 13 i thought it would be so risque like you see on the t.v

i do drugs and party and smoke and hookup with girls and stuff but like, it's not a big deal.

i think the only glory in it was i thought i'd be the only one doing it and everyone would be like ohhh thats so cool. i dont know, girls are so easy at this age, and drugs are so cheap and easy to obtain

when i was 13 i thought it would be so risque like you see on the t.v

i do drugs and party and smoke and hookup with girls and stuff but like, it's not a big deal.

i think the only glory in it was i thought i'd be the only one doing it and everyone would be like ohhh thats so cool. i dont know, girls are so easy at this age, and drugs are so cheap and easy to obtain

Guest Grow To Overthrow

I don't believe you for a second. For one, this stinks of attention seeking, and you commented that drugs are so cheap, yet quoted that you snort coke. If you said ice, it'd give your story credit, but cocaine is not cheap son.

I understand that your life sucks, and that you expected sex and the like to come about at this age, but your time may come later in life.

Guest Grow To Overthrow
money isnt a problem for anyone at my school. believe what you want.

No matter how expensive drugs are, if you want them you can get them whether its cocaine or meth. Even those who arent addicted will do watever to get what they want. These days the fact that drugs are expensive are by no means a reason not to use.

bishop verot highschool.

used to go to canterbury.

look them up.

my dads a urologist.

now an example:

if you make 30,000 a year and you're buying a ... i dont know ... 325i bmw. those are 30,000-38,000. that's alot of money.

if you make 300,000 a year and you're buying the same car ... would you say it's cheap?

Guest Grow To Overthrow
No matter how expensive drugs are, if you want them you can get them whether its cocaine or meth. Even those who arent addicted will do watever to get what they want. These days the fact that drugs are expensive are by no means a reason not to use.

Guest Grow To Overthrow
bishop verot highschool.

used to go to canterbury.

look them up.

my dads a urologist.

now an example:

if you make 30,000 a year and you're buying a ... i dont know ... 325i bmw. those are 30,000-38,000. that's alot of money.

if you make 300,000 a year and you're buying the same car ... would you say it's cheap?

they are an inferior bmw, but i guess for just turning 16 i'm doing pretty good? possibly.

im not trying to sound cocky, it's hard when you test everything isay

Guest Grow To Overthrow
To him it may be cheap, to you it may be expensive. its all relative.