Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
_MaGic_DuSt_

What's everyone up to tonight(sat)?

I went out on thursday...

Tonight: I've got a shitty cyst type spot on my chin which I attacked of course making it look 10x worse. I decided to stay in even though I had made arrangements to go ice skating. :(

When I was out on thursday, the spot had just sprouted that morning and I was conscious of it the whole night. I'm not normally too bothered by one spot, except not only was it huge, but theres this gorgeous girl in the group who i'm into...you know how it is in these situations.

Nothing fascinating is up. I came home from work around 7:15, Im gonna go to bed at 10:30ish, wake up in the morning and do the same thing tomorrow.

I moved to a new house (still living with parents), and we havent finished unpacking :confused:, that was in august btw...

oh and last night was fun! I first went to my friends house, then we went to a sushi restaurant, but it was effing expensive, so we decided to go to Starbucks instead, and then we went back to my friend's, then the guys drove me home and we had a nice chat =]

I had an all day track meet yesterday. And then I had to go to this party so I could be a designated driver :w00t: Nope.

I usually go out on Fridays and stay in Saturdays.

I went to drink and eat with my gf.. just catch up on things..

and listen to her brother talk about girls.. (kinda annoying.)