Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hhughes

Favor to ask...

OK.... so i have been dealing with SciArt for a while now trying to get the scoop on when their 415nm lights will be in.

Here is my request... I have grown increasingly skeptical about their whole timing thing... so I want to ask if someone from this board would be kind enough to call them and ask them when their 415nm lights will arrive.

I am trying to see if they give someone else the same story they gave me.

Their number is... 860-877-3562

If anyone would like to do this... please post the time frame they give you so that I can compare it with what they told me... if it matches... than I will feel it is legit... if it doesnt... I'm giving up on SciArt.

Thanks.

P.S. Im not going to post when they told me the 415nm lights would be in until someone else posts what they were told.

Hm. 'Fraid I didn't get much farther, but this exchange doesn't tell much.

"Kim" called me back within 6 minutes (at 3:11) and told me to call "Catherine" at 860-584-5015, that she'd be better able to answer the question.

I called that number and got an automated message saying "Your call has been forwarded to an automated voicemail system. The mailbox belonging to [phone #] is full. Please hang up."

So I called the first number back, and "Kim" explained that they are a small company, they probably were on the other line. She laughed and said "She's like a genius but she never empties her mailbox!" She suggested trying again later. I asked if there was anyone else who could answer the question and she said no, Catherine and LouAnna are "the light people" and they'd be the only ones. Then she offered to take my name and number but I didn't go any farther, just said I'd try calling the number again first.

Good luck, I hope you eventually get a real answer.

MoreThanAFace...

WOW! YOU ARE THE BEST! thanks for taking the time to do that.

i am so curious to see what they would tell you... if you do end up getting in touch with them... please do post it here.

and if you ever need a favor... look no further! ha ha!

MoreThanAFace...

i am so curious to see what they would tell you... if you do end up getting in touch with them... please do post it here.

ive spoken with EnLux numerous times in the past... all the smart people are in Taiwan... where their lights are manufactured...

the lady at the desk and the one that answers the e-mails are terrible... they always tell me that they will call Taiwan to check up on if they can make 415nm lights... but they never call me back or e-mail me.

Talking with EnLux was a dead end... unless I could talk to someone in Taiwan directly...

ive spoken with EnLux numerous times in the past... all the smart people are in Taiwan... where their lights are manufactured...

the lady at the desk and the one that answers the e-mails are terrible... they always tell me that they will call Taiwan to check up on if they can make 415nm lights... but they never call me back or e-mail me.

Talking with EnLux was a dead end... unless I could talk to someone in Taiwan directly...

MoreThanAFace...