Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bigchucks

What is the BEST possible treatment for oily skin?

What is the best treatment for oily skin?

Lasers, chemical peel, microderm, antibiotics (if so what kind), vitamins ( if so what kind)

face wash, moisturizers....?

nothing seems to work, I dont care about the price. I just want to get rid of my oily skin once and for all, Im almost 30 years old. Im desperate.

thanks

Vitamin B5 helped alot at first. THere's a big thread about it here somewhere. Even with just smaller doses like 3-5g rather than 10g, I noticed a big difference. Unfortunately, my skin has gotten used to it so it's not as effective anymore.

Vitamin B5 helped alot at first. THere's a big thread about it here somewhere. Even with just smaller doses like 3-5g rather than 10g, I noticed a big difference. Unfortunately, my skin has gotten used to it so it's not as effective anymore.
fish oil pills 5+ g per day

fish oil pills 5+g?????

where do u get them at?

sig link

If that doesn't work, and your acne is that severe, then accutane (I suppose)

To answer the original poster: Accutane is, by FAR, the best possible treatment for oily skin; otherwise, it wouldn't be the most successful acne treatment.

will the omega 3 make you gain weight?

Nope

Is omega-3 good for weight loss?

Initial research carried out on Omega-3 indicates that a diet rich in Omega-3 fatty acids helps with weight loss.

Omega-3 seems to help regulate the body's blood sugar levels, which helps keep hunger at bay. In the long term, it is believed that a diet rich in Omega-3 might lower the risk of diabetes and obesity.