Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
popeye18

Am i alone here?

IM about 6 weeks into an 80mg per day course. I just barely seem to have any side effects at all. MY lips and skin are a little dry and thats about it. Anyone else not really experience much in the way of side effects?

Some people have less of an issue with side effects than others, maybe you are just one of those lucky people.

Unless it's not being absorbed properly. Are you taking it with a meal with fat?

Some people have less of an issue with side effects than others, maybe you are just one of those lucky people.

Unless it's not being absorbed properly. Are you taking it with a meal with fat?

dry skin and lips are side effects of accutane, those are the most common ones.

Yea, i make sure my breakfast and dinner(the meals i take my pills with) are my biggest meals of the day with plenty of fat.

IM about 6 weeks into an 80mg per day course. I just barely seem to have any side effects at all. MY lips and skin are a little dry and thats about it. Anyone else not really experience much in the way of side effects?

dry lips/skin is the standard response. If u not experiencing those either u taking a low dose or its not being properly absorbed. 80 mg would be the standard dose for 80 kg guy, while on the low side for a 160 kg guy.

dry lips/skin is the standard response. If u not experiencing those either u taking a low dose or its not being properly absorbed. 80 mg would be the standard dose for 80 kg guy, while on the low side for a 160 kg guy.

My side effects are minimal...just the typical chapped lips, dry skin, and also, an occasional nosebleed. I always had nosebleeds when i was a kid, but it stopped as i got older. I don't know if its a serious side effect, but it doesn't really bother me. it just bleeds when my nose dries up. My scalp was dry on the first couple weeks, but i started using this moisturizer shampoo, and it has helped alot.