Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Funsince1983

yay new hair cut!

i got my hair cut this morning! i was feeling risky and chopped a good 6 inches off, but i LOVE it! i've been waiting forever to get it done cause my skin was so bad i didn't want anyone that close to me, but yay for healthy looking hair again :wub: i attached pics but don't know if i did it right.. i suppose we'll see..

I dont see the pictures. What does it look like? I just got my hair cut a few weeks ago to and I love it! Its layered in the front and regular in the back. I had about two inches cut off. My hair was all the way down past my breasts. Now its a little bit below my shoulder

well all.. i tried posting them again, so we shall see what happens this time.. ya know what they say.. 3rd times a charm.. until then i can sit in the chat and link them to people there, lmao

Don't worry-you'll have FLAWLESS skin in no time! AND your skin will keep getting better after you finish your course. You still look gorgeous! :wub:

aw, thanks :redface: i think you're absolutely gorgeous too.. and i have to admit, that through all of this i've somehow never really lost my self esteem. there was like one weekend where i was at my worst and refused to leave the house, but other than that i haven't really been bothered by it at all. it was just so weird how i always had clear skin, even through my pregnancy and then all of a sudden woke up one morning looking awful *shudder*

aw, thanks :redface: i think you're absolutely gorgeous too.. and i have to admit, that through all of this i've somehow never really lost my self esteem. there was like one weekend where i was at my worst and refused to leave the house, but other than that i haven't really been bothered by it at all. it was just so weird how i always had clear skin, even through my pregnancy and then all of a sudden woke up one morning looking awful *shudder*