Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't care to watch the Tyra Banks show, but I happened to watch it today and her show was talking about body image and things of the sort like stretch marks, weight gain. I think that acne and scars would be along the same line. Anyway the point to her show was 'So what' that you have stretch marks and 'so what' if you are full figured etc!!! So along those lines who cares that we have some marks left by acne on our face it doesn't make us any less of people or less important. The only reason people with out acne marks are looked up to more is perhaps because we let them?

Anyone see that show?

What do you think?

We don't look up to them because of clear skin. We just don't want to have acne.

"who cares?" ---- We all have insecurities. It can be ones weight, job, sex, hair, skin...

It is nice to have support. Like some shows can motivate a person or support them to feel good about themselves or help them in some way.

Like acne.org is a great forum for ppl with acne to come and have some support or help with their acne.

tyra banks is such an arrogant asshole.....she is famous because she is a supermodel. Thats why she is rich and famous. How can she just say "who cares" like it is nothing.....if she wasnt flawless she wouldnt have a job, no1 would know who she was, and she would probably be living behind a dumpster somewhere. F that bitch

Guest Grow To Overthrow
tyra banks is such an arrogant asshole.....she is famous because she is a supermodel. Thats why she is rich and famous. How can she just say "who cares" like it is nothing.....if she wasnt flawless she wouldnt have a job, no1 would know who she was, and she would probably be living behind a dumpster somewhere. F that bitch

People think differently. Their circumstances often afford that luxury, but it's not always a result of being fortunate. Wealthy people are just as prone to emotional deprevation as the next person.

You're just angry because your life is shit right now. You honestly think Tyra Banks has no worries, and has never hit ruts? If so, you're deluded.

"Who cares" (the name of the topic) and "so what" (the attitude of that paricular Tyra episode) are two completely different things. "So what" gives a more positive attitude about women's insecurities---stretch marks, weight gain or loss---every woman experiences it. Tyra's trying to tell us that no one is perfect. We have imperfections.

Tyra Banks is my hero! lol

I hate talk show hosts..... I hate talk shows......

I hate it when people talk about things they have never suffered through themselves... Saying "who cares" wont make it go away...... The scars are there, eating at my self esteem. I seriously thought about slitting my wrists just now.... Blah blah.

^O^