Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sparkledust

l'oreal true match minerals foundation

L'oreal true match minerals? No. I've not tried that one, but I have tried their Bare Naturale mineral makeup. That one is okay. It covers pretty well but doesn't last the whole day. (at least for me it didn't)

well i managed to get true match minerals i think its the same as Bare Naturale,its just under a different name in the uk...i am worried about using it though as it does have talc in, also i dont know if mineral makeup is any good on dry skin..

I saw it advertised yesterday - the first mineral makeup to be sold in the shops in the UK!!

It has got a list of ingredients a mile long including bismuth oxychloride, which is a well known skin irritant for those with sensitive skin and can cause break outs.

Why don't you try lilylolo from ww.lilylolo.co.uk ? Samples are only 99p and postage is only a pound for weights up to 50g

Loreal mineral is only mineral from the mineral water in it as most drugstore minerals are, nothing more and nothing less. it is no better than regular face powder. this a good thing since real mineral makeup SUCKS SHIT!

hiya, i bought some the other day, it seems to cover well but doesn't look too heavy. it hasnt done anything terrible to my face just yet, but am keeping an eye on it! you can get it in boots if you want to try it!

i saw it advertised on the tv last night for the first time says its new out,so i was thinking of buying it if i see it anywhere..does anyone know if its any good?

x

The Loreal mineral makeup is more of a gimmick...

I've tried the Loreal True Match liquid & it covers well, but it wore horribly on me. It would end up all greasy & slimy on me by the end of the day. Basically it slid right off my face & would all come off when I blotted it. Plus, it looks heavy...well at least when you use enough to cover acne it does...

Why don't you try lilylolo from ww.lilylolo.co.uk ? Samples are only 99p and postage is only a pound for weights up to 50g

Have you seen the price for the proper products?

Thats what you call expensive!!!

& u cant keep buying 99p samples now can you...