Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodlust

accutane and swimming

Hey guys, i start swimming tomorrow for gym class. It is only 5 days but being on my third month of accutane im experiencing the chapped lips dry skin etc. I was wondering if the clorine will dry my face out and put the white flakes back on my skin that i work so hard to get rid of every morning? I am kidna embaressed about putting on lotion and stuff with all my friends around but i don't want to look like shit all day (i have gym first period) i guess i just need any advice.

I would use a moisturizer from Eucerin, i cant think of the exact name right but i'd put it on right before you go swimming, they make good ones for your face AND body, and if you think its too akward, I use Clinique Cityblock SPF 50 ( i think thats the name) its kinda expensive at 15.00 or so, but its not made for oily skin or anything, i wear it everyday in the morning and it moisturizes well, and pretty much makes a 'barrier' to other things.

Chlorine is awful, it dried my skin out BEFORE i started accutane.