Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Here's something more positive.

I had my worst problem at age 15-16. Cysts/nodules all over my face, all the time. :cry:

Cleared up... after a few years, leaving many many red and purple marks all over. :(

The marks all gradually faded away. I looked much, much better from my mid 20s thru mid 30s than I ever did in my teens. :dance:

So there's hope!

And another question does youre mom or dad have acne or has had acne before? if so maby that is the reason we suffer for so long becouse they must of delt with it for a long time as well so maby we must do the same :cry:

And another question does youre mom or dad have acne or has had acne before? if so maby that is the reason we suffer for so long becouse they must of delt with it for a long time as well so maby we must do the same :cry:

Since 12 years old, I'm turning 20 in a couple of months

these last 3 years have been the worse

but its no longer a problem anymore

problematic acne?

Like.. 2 years now.

i started breaking out when i was 12 or 13 though.. but it was normal until i was 15 when i noticed i had more acne then other people in school and by 16 i realized i needed to seek professional treatment and after screwing around for a year I got accutane and just turned 17 two weeks ago.

4 years. Started getting it at 14 im now 18. I guess my acne is only mild though. My dad had bad acne when he was younger but then took accutane and it cleared up. My mum has never had acne.

Guest Calibos

since i was 12 so 8 years now, thankfully i've stopped caring, i happily go one or even 2 days without washing my face and not caring about the consequences, beating acne isnt just clear skin, its the mentality side of it where you truly will win