Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sabrinanyc

Wheatgrass is a true miracle!!

^LOL, I guess she broke out again?

I can cosign that this has had a good effect on me though, close to 2 weeks now and I see a solid improvement... not a miracle but good results

I started at 3 tablespoons, up to 6 a day now..... the pound will be gone soon but Id say it was good for about 20-21 days, Pound costed me roughly 17 dollars but its worth it

gives you solid energy, I used to drink coffee and red bulls a lot for energy but wheatgrass gives me better results in terms of energy without that big dropoff afterwards that you get from energy drinks

I like the taste of it unlike others, just dilute it pretty heavily in about 14-16 ounces of water per tablespoon of powder and its good IMO

March 26 :

I started out taking 1 tablespoon in water for a week, then 2 the second week. I am now up to 3 level Tablespoons a day. My skin is was about 70-80% clear by week 2 (2 tablesppons), and now completelely 100% clear on 3 tablespoons.

April 25 :

I have to take 4 tablespoons to get clear (i divide them up - I take 2 scoops in the morning & 2 scoops in the evening). my skin is almosty totally clear now( and I have moderate - severe acne & cysts)
^LOL, I guess she broke out again?

I can cosign that this has had a good effect on me though, close to 2 weeks now and I see a solid improvement... not a miracle but good results

I started at 3 tablespoons, up to 6 a day now..... the pound will be gone soon but Id say it was good for about 20-21 days, Pound costed me roughly 17 dollars but its worth it

gives you solid energy, I used to drink coffee and red bulls a lot for energy but wheatgrass gives me better results in terms of energy without that big dropoff afterwards that you get from energy drinks

I like the taste of it unlike others, just dilute it pretty heavily in about 14-16 ounces of water per tablespoon of powder and its good IMO

Um... YES....the Hempseeds AND the Wheatgrass cleared me up. Learn to READ before you start LYING all over the palce. I took wheatgrass for my allergies after ALREADY discovering I got clear from Hemp Seeds. READ my posts - or you might want to start out slow - with something like Fun With Phonics. Oh - and another thing - don't try the products. I think acne rather suits you! I am SOOO HAPPY with my beautiful clear skin.... go rant at someone else while I enjoy the compliments and walking out in the brightest sun and knowing I don't have a thing to worry about..... ahhh life is good
Um... YES....the Hempseeds AND the Wheatgrass cleared me up. Learn to READ before you start LYING all over the palce. I took wheatgrass for my allergies after ALREADY discovering I got clear from Hemp Seeds. READ my posts - or you might want to start out slow - with something like Fun With Phonics. Oh - and another thing - don't try the products. I think acne rather suits you! I am SOOO HAPPY with my beautiful clear skin.... go rant at someone else while I enjoy the compliments and walking out in the brightest sun and knowing I don't have a thing to worry about..... ahhh life is good

:lol: @ this

are you off your meds?

it's really cute you accuse me of lying and ranting when all I did was quote you. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

So hempseeds cleared you completely ... then what... did you have some massive relapse of acne from which wheatgrass cleared you completely again? All in the space of one month?

I mean, I thought you were a bona fide sales pitch but it's hard to imagine anyone hiring some hysterical cow to promote their product.

wow, you're kinda insane huh?

the point is that your story doesn't add up.

march 26 : you're totally clear, and you attribute this to hemp seeds

april 25 : you're totally clear, and now you attribute it to wheatgrass ("clear skin because of wheatgrass..." "..truly a miracle...")

I was asking you to clarify how exactly wheatgrass could be the cause of your miraculous facial rejuvenation when you say yourself you were already clear .

As to you being a sales bot, I think people can make up their own mind.

Go live with your acne. As I said before, I think it suits your personality

april 25 : you're totally clear, and now you attribute it to wheatgrass ("clear skin because of wheatgrass..." "..truly a miracle...")

I was asking you to clarify how exactly wheatgrass could be the cause of your miraculous facial rejuvenation when you say yourself you were already clear .

venomous, much?

ONCE AGAIN, my post says March 26 I tried the hempseeds 2 months ago. I tried the hempseeds in JANUARY. You enjoy lying, don't you?I actually would feel bad for you if I truly thought you were illiterate. But I don't - I think you're a spiteful, despicable person with no life and nothing better to do than try to sabotage someone else from doing good things in the world. Go outside, get a life, a job, a girlfriend, whatever. You sound absoluely miseerable and desperate for some attention. You're so pathetic.

just noticed you edited your post to add this golden nugget :

You want to slander me and lie? My husband is a major lawyer and if you lie about me or my posts ONE MORE TIME I will take legal action against you faster than you can graduate from fourth grade.
ONCE AGAIN, my post says March 26 I tried the hempseeds 2 months ago. I tried the hempseeds in JANUARY. You enjoy lying, don't you?I actually would feel bad for you if I truly thought you were illiterate. But I don't - I think you're a spiteful, despicable person with no life and nothing better to do than try to sabotage someone else from doing good things in the world. Go outside, get a life, a job, a girlfriend, whatever. You sound absoluely miseerable and desperate for some attention. You're so pathetic.

what the hell is wrong with you?

From the word go I've only been asking you how wheatgrass could be this gynormous miracle if you were already clear from hempseeds.

Yet in a page and a half of hysterical shit slinging you haven't answered. Whatever, guess that figures.

You did not say that. Now you are lying again. You insinuated that I lied on a public forum. It's called slander and it's called character defamation. Look it up ! You'll be getting a PM from my husband by Monday.

venomous, much?

venomous, much?

ONCE AGAIN, my post says March 26 I tried the hempseeds 2 months ago. I tried the hempseeds in JANUARY. You enjoy lying, don't you?I actually would feel bad for you if I truly thought you were illiterate. But I don't - I think you're a spiteful, despicable person with no life and nothing better to do than try to sabotage someone else from doing good things in the world. Go outside, get a life, a job, a girlfriend, whatever. You sound absolutely miserable and desperate for some attention. You're so pathetic.

You're actively trying to prevent people from getting clear skin. What a horrible "person" you are! You don't deserve responses from me. You're not worth it.

You want to lie? It's called SLANDER. My husband is a major lawyer and if you lie about me or my posts ONE MORE TIME I will take legal action against you faster than you can graduate from fourth grade.

watch out here comes the internet tough guys

and good job sabrina throwing all those baseless personal attacks at him

"get a job, girlfriend, life, blah blah blah"

same bullshit threats you hear spouted by everyone on the net

the only one here with issues here is the OP

it is exactly the attitude of people like the OP that makes everyone in today's society almost at each other's throats

Hey Buddy,

you should know that i'm fiercely protective of my wife. Let me tell you this: you harass my wife, curse at her, lie about her one more time - hell, you reply to one of her posts just one more time - and I'll legally come after you. There are new internet laws in place that consider your type of behavior. (Code 4 sec iv) I'll drag you through court if I have to - and you'll be paying off debts for the rest of your life. Got it, Buddy?

Tell your hubby it's Title 5, Subtitle A (and it still doesn't apply)

TITLE V - BROADCAST OBSCENITY AND VIOLENCE

Subtitle A - Obscene, Harassing, and Wrongful Utilization of

Telecommunications Facilities

watch out here comes the internet tough guys

and good job sabrina throwing all those baseless personal attacks at him

"get a job, girlfriend, life, blah blah blah"

same bullshit threats you hear spouted by everyone on the net

the only one here with issues here is the OP

Tell your hubby it's Title 5, Subtitle A (and it still doesn't apply)

TITLE V - BROADCAST OBSCENITY AND VIOLENCE

Subtitle A - Obscene, Harassing, and Wrongful Utilization of

Telecommunications Facilities

Still the wrong code :shrug:

When an injurious false statement is made about an individual, the individual is *defamed*. Defamation can occur in two forms: libel or slander. Libel occurs when there is a written statement injuring an individual, and slander occurs when there is an oral statement that injures an individual. Since on-line is considered to be written material, on-line defamation is considered to be libel.

Libel occurs when a false statement is written which injures an individual by disgracing him. The statement must be about an individual and the readers must be aware that the individual is the subject of the false statement. Furthermore, the defamatory statement must not be an opinion, but rather one of fact. *This is true because . . . only false statements are actionable, and the Supreme Court has held, under the First Amendment, there is no such thing as a false idea. However pernicious an opinion may seem, we depend for its correction not on the conscience of judges and juries, but on the competition of other ideas.* (Internet and the Law, p. 162-163.)

An individual considered to be a public figure must prove that the libeler knew the statement was false, or had serious questions regarding the truth of the statement. When the individual that was libeled is not a public figure, the threshold to recover damages is lower and requires proving negligence on the part of the libeler. (Internet and the Law, p. 163). There have been some proposals during recent case litigation that individuals libeled on the Internet should be regarded as a public figure, thus requiring the higher threshold level to recover for damages. (See libel treatment in the United States, infra.)

B. HOW INFORMATION IS PLACED ONTO THE INTERNET

The problem of libel on the Internet may arise when a libelous message is placed onto an electronic bulletin board. Electronic bulletin boards are systems where users can dial in and use software running on the host electronic bulletin board system to read and exchange files. Access to electronic bulletin boards can be achieved through commercial on-line services that serve as *gateways*

so you helped people by recommending this supplement, good? yes it was a good idea and apparently it works for many

so why the hell couldn't you have just stopped at the post where you explained how you took hempseeds before trying wheatgrass instead of going on this stupid crusade ?

here's a newsflash, people on the internet are ruthless, why ? ANONYMITY

you want to track down and take legal action on anyone who doesn't agree with you or insults you on the internet ? you will pull your hair out and go insane because this will consume you with anger if you don't just brush it aside

ignore them or get off the net instead of getting stressed over internet arguments

real life is already full of enough frustrating, depressing, stressful bullshit that you don't need to be concerned with it when you want to discuss something online

Still the wrong code :shrug:

When an injurious false statement is made about an individual, the individual is *defamed*. Defamation can occur in two forms: libel or slander. Libel occurs when there is a written statement injuring an individual, and slander occurs when there is an oral statement that injures an individual. Since on-line is considered to be written material, on-line defamation is considered to be libel.

Libel occurs when a false statement is written which injures an individual by disgracing him. The statement must be about an individual and the readers must be aware that the individual is the subject of the false statement. Furthermore, the defamatory statement must not be an opinion, but rather one of fact. *This is true because . . . only false statements are actionable, and the Supreme Court has held, under the First Amendment, there is no such thing as a false idea. However pernicious an opinion may seem, we depend for its correction not on the conscience of judges and juries, but on the competition of other ideas.* (Internet and the Law, p. 162-163.)

An individual considered to be a public figure must prove that the libeler knew the statement was false, or had serious questions regarding the truth of the statement. When the individual that was libeled is not a public figure, the threshold to recover damages is lower and requires proving negligence on the part of the libeler. (Internet and the Law, p. 163). There have been some proposals during recent case litigation that individuals libeled on the Internet should be regarded as a public figure, thus requiring the higher threshold level to recover for damages. (See libel treatment in the United States, infra.)

B. HOW INFORMATION IS PLACED ONTO THE INTERNET

The problem of libel on the Internet may arise when a libelous message is placed onto an electronic bulletin board. Electronic bulletin boards are systems where users can dial in and use software running on the host electronic bulletin board system to read and exchange files. Access to electronic bulletin boards can be achieved through commercial on-line services that serve as *gateways*