Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

What do you guys put on your face when you feel a new pimple forming?

Skin Doctors overnight zit zapper. Works wonders, put it on before you go to bed, and by the next morning the zit will either just be a red mark or have come to a head so you can squeeze it. :)

a paper bag.....

No, really I do usual DKR (2.5% BP) & then dab a tiny bit of Neosporin (generic version) right on the zit. I think it makes it heal quicker & better (ie. little to no redmark).

Mary Kay acne gel - think it's 2% salicylic acid. Usually the zit is gone the next morning, even if it's a BIG nodule forming. Unbelievable. I've had the same tube for a long time, too--a tiny bit goes a long way. (BTW: No, I do not sell Mary Kay!)

Just be careful to wash hands very thoroughly, it bleaches out fabric (for instance towels!)

Do you wash your face before you put these things on zit (you apply it in the evening with your evening routine) or you apply it when you feel the zit is forming?

Nothing. You don't change your routine. Why are people so impatient then complain when their face gets all screwed up. The human body is not stupid. It knows how to deal with stuff. Putting stuff on just prolongs the natural healing process. You should stick to your current regimen. 99% of the answers in this thread are just stupid and damaging with the exception of 'guacamole'. Case closed.

:ninja:

P.S. If you aren't using BP, you aren't doing anything correct. I don't mean Dan's BP either.

Guacamole.

:lol: Speaking of guacamole Im eating tacos with guacamole on them

are you laughing at Bens advice? aw he was being serious, we were talking bout it last night..poor ben.. he was trying to help...

:)

Nothing. You don't change your routine. Why are people so impatient then complain when their face gets all screwed up. The human body is not stupid. It knows how to deal with stuff. Putting stuff on just prolongs the natural healing process. You should stick to your current regimen. 99% of the answers in this thread are just stupid and damaging with the exception of 'guacamole'. Case closed.

:ninja:

P.S. If you aren't using BP, you aren't doing anything correct. I don't mean Dan's BP either.

Mary Kay acne gel - think it's 2% salicylic acid. Usually the zit is gone the next morning, even if it's a BIG nodule forming. Unbelievable. I've had the same tube for a long time, too--a tiny bit goes a long way. (BTW: No, I do not sell Mary Kay!)

Just be careful to wash hands very thoroughly, it bleaches out fabric (for instance towels!)

Thank you for the recommendation! Where can I buy this mary kay 2% SA gel? Im using Paulas Choice but Im not too fond of it

I gotta go now. Im going out to lunch with my parents and my grandmother for lunch (for my birthday) Later!

Thank you for the recommendation! Where can I buy this mary kay 2% SA gel? Im using Paulas Choice but Im not too fond of it

I gotta go now. Im going out to lunch with my parents and my grandmother for lunch (for my birthday) Later!

Aloe vera helps a TON in both speeding the life of the pimple and drying them up. I put aloe vera all over my face morning and day but spot treat by putting a lot on a spot and let it absorb(I do this at night). It reduces the redness+the red mark left, speed the healing process of the zit, and sometimes I when put a lot of aloe vera on a spot at night, and the next night it is yellow and dried up. I highly suggest you try it.(I use Fruit of The Earth 100% aloe vera gel)

Oops, correction, the gel is not SA it is BP after all. (I had to get out the magnifying glass, my tube is so old that the letters are nearly worn off!) The MK blemish control toner is 2% salicylic acid. Sorry, hope that's not a disappointment.

Here in the US you can buy from independent distributors; find one at www.marykay.com

Many of them also sell on eBay.

Hope you had a happy birthday! :)

Oops, correction, the gel is not SA it is BP after all. (I had to get out the magnifying glass, my tube is so old that the letters are nearly worn off!) The MK blemish control toner is 2% salicylic acid. Sorry, hope that's not a disappointment.

Here in the US you can buy from independent distributors; find one at www.marykay.com

Many of them also sell on eBay.

Hope you had a happy birthday! :)