Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
avie

How to make MMU stay the whole day??

I'm using AN foundation and it keeps getting rubbed off after I sweat. Is there anything I can do to prevent that?? And also my makeup looks really obvious by the end of the day. I can see it caking. It was alright when I apply it in the morning. Any tips?? THanks!

AN has a powder primer and a gel primer , you can try either one of them..I use the powder more but both are great and keeps the make up on all day long and gives it a smoother look when you apply it on.

I'm using AN foundation and it keeps getting rubbed off after I sweat. Is there anything I can do to prevent that?? And also my makeup looks really obvious by the end of the day. I can see it caking. It was alright when I apply it in the morning. Any tips?? THanks!

I think my skin is quite dry. It's cakey n i can see some flakes after i apply the AN foundation. I have already put on moisturizer and the AN primer before the foundation but it still doesnt go on smoothly. Do I have to use a lot of the primer or just a little bit?

I use signature minerals. It lasts all day even after a work out. Sometimes I get lazy I don't bother washing my make up till I go to sleep.