Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SaraJane

Neutrogena vs. Clean and Clear

I have this mental thing.. I'm stuck on Neutrogena products. But today I bought the Clean and Clear Continuous Control Cleanser (whatever it's called) after reading the huuuge thread about it. Do you guys trust the Clean and Clear products? Or should I take it back and get the Neutrogena cleanser/mask that also contains the BP and would serve the same purpose as the C&C? Please just let me know which line you think is better quality. I'm so paranoid!

Thanks!

sj

Really! I never would have thought. I always had it stuck in my mind that Neutrogena was much better quality. Okay, well thanks!! smile.gif

Happy Holidays ~*~

sj

Why do you say this? I am kind of indifferent to their products. If you go to there website, they sure can talk a good game about acne and skincare.

C&C for sure. I've used the Neutrogena, and it wasn't that bad, but it didn't yield the same results as the C&C, nor did it work as quickly. biggrin.gif/

i used the neutrogena oil free gel cleanser for a few months and i really liked it... ive found clean and clear products to be drying. but whats even better than both of those is phisoderm for acne prone skin.

neutrogena hasn't done anything for me at all, i've switched over to tree oil which is bloody affective. i haven't had a pimple in 2 weeks. i shouldn't talk to soon.

I stopped using the Neutrogena acne products and I have switched to using C&C ance production for little over one month and I have much much better result. I would say Neutrogena acne products are border on crap. I have used Neutrogena ance products for years and they did nothing for my face except alot of big red pimples and ance scars left behind. I wish I have know C&C products along time ago. I did think that by getting the more expensive products are better for me because they probably work better. As it turned out not everything work that way.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all

I've used the C&C Continuous Control.. for a few nights now, and I do find it to be very drying. Will that tame down? Do I just have to get used to it? Phisoderm... hmm.. maybe i'll try that too. lol What do all of you think are the best cleansers?

Happy Holidays,

~*~ sj

I say neutrogenia foam is the best.. i've been using C & C blackhead scrub and i'm not liking it,, it feels like there is a film over my face and i'm breaking out on my chin.. wierd cuz everyone raves about it