Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rylan

ORANGE COUNTY FACIALS

just like the title says, i'm going back home (newport) for a few days and want to get a facial but don't know where to go. i've never been to one before. i know of spas but i want to go to one that's more of a medical spa specializing in acne and skin problems. i need to clean up my clogged pores lol.

anyone got suggestions? i've been searching the net with no results.

i prefer locations in north or south orange county.. not too far. THANKS

Too bad you aren't coming to San Diego...I'd recommend the esthetician at my derm's office.

Google derms in your area and try to find one that has a spa connected to their practice. Mine does and the estheticians work closely with him. My facials are actually covered by insurance!

just like the title says, i'm going back home (newport) for a few days and want to get a facial but don't know where to go. i've never been to one before. i know of spas but i want to go to one that's more of a medical spa specializing in acne and skin problems. i need to clean up my clogged pores lol.

anyone got suggestions? i've been searching the net with no results.

i prefer locations in north or south orange county.. not too far. THANKS

I also live in San Diego and happen looking for a good aesthetician. What derm's office does he/she operate out of? Facials covered by insurance sounds good!!

I also live in San Diego and happen looking for a good aesthetician. What derm's office does he/she operate out of? Facials covered by insurance sounds good!!

Dr. Steinman in Chula Vista. Google him, he has a website. The esthetician I see is Laurel.

To have them covered by insurance, I have to see him first and he prescribes "acne surgery" which is a facial w/extractions. Not all insurances cover it, so make sure first.

There is a dermatologists practice I like in Fullerton called the Advanced Skin Care Med Center. They have an esthetician on staff, though I personally have never had any treatments performed by her (I went to get a series of V-Beam treatments to deal with facial redness). Here is the website:

http://www.ascmedcenter.com/

hm, I'm also in the Orange County and was wondering if anyone else does know a good place to get a facial?