Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nivexus

Cumulative Dose Calculator

Hey everyone, ive been on these forums for a long time now but i just have never really posted..

i always come here to check whats up and i thought since i havnt done anything for the community and its done so much for me... here is a little program i just whiped up to hopefully make it a little easier to calculate Cumulative Doses...

****FIXED****

Hey everyone, sorry i was having trouble with this sites uploading features... but here you go

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LZ4G7GC9

just follow the links and download it and you can calculate your doseage at the moment, the minimum recommended dose and the maximum recommended dose... i hope this helps somone..

unzip it first and run it, then enter how long your going to be on accutane for, or how long you think, then the amount of pills you take a day for eg. 2 x 20mg you would put 40mg in the dose per day.. and then enter your weight in KG or LB in the provided text boxes.. and click calculate... it will tell you your current CD and what the recommended maximum and minimum is..

hope that helped

months: 2

dosep perday: 40m

Weight in KG: 56.8

Weight in LB: 125

Current CD: 2400mg

Recommended minimum CD: 7125mg

Recommended maximum CD: 8550mg

hope that helped :D

You zip file isn't a zip file at all. That's why nobody can open it.

I pulled it up in a hex editor (or you can just open the .zip in notepad) and you'll see 'GIF89a' at the very start of the file.

Open the .zip file in MSPAINT or anything else that can open .gif files and it's an image containing the text 'image awaiting approval'.

I pulled it up in a hex editor (or you can just open the .zip in notepad) and you'll see 'GIF89a' at the very start of the file.

Open the .zip file in MSPAINT or anything else that can open .gif files and it's an image containing the text 'image awaiting approval'.

Thanks for the info... any idea how i can fix that? Ive just zipped it normally like every other thing i would zip.. maybe its the way i built the program?

Edited: I still thinks it's the way that this sites upload feature is only meant for pictures... if anyone wants i guess i could find a place to upload it up onto like fileshare or something?