Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

Slight ingredient change

the urea is horrible, i am so upset with that. it was wonderful before the urea so why add it? ever since the new bottle came out my face is very, very red from the new size bottle, the smaller bottle were perfect!!!!! so whats in the bigger size now? anyone else having trouble with the new size and making your face really red??? i cant use it anymore.

Since using the new batches of cleanser and BP with the ingredient change I have been breaking out like crazy and was clear before using Dan's products. Does anyone know what I can do about this?

the urea is horrible, i am so upset with that. it was wonderful before the urea so why add it? ever since the new bottle came out my face is very, very red from the new size bottle, the smaller bottle were perfect!!!!! so whats in the bigger size now? anyone else having trouble with the new size and making your face really red??? i cant use it anymore.

Since using the new batches of cleanser and BP with the ingredient change I have been breaking out like crazy and was clear before using Dan's products. Does anyone know what I can do about this?

hey i have to agree with you the same for me, when the new size came out it all went down hill, i would love to know whats going on with the new size, its not the same as before.

WTF are you talking about the big bottles are way better than those old ones

Why don't you let others voice their own opinions before you bash them to bits with your ignorant posts.

Have you even ordered the tubes? You're a new regimen user, which leads me to think that you've never tried the tubes before.

Why don't you let others voice their own opinions before you bash them to bits with your ignorant posts.

Oh God you again what are you stalking me I bet your a 44 year old Virgin :boohoo:

Oh God you again what are you stalking me I bet your a 44 year old Virgin :boohoo:

So, have you tried the tubes?

The new BP formula has broke me out. The butylene glycol is what did it. On www.makeupalley.com other people are having trouble with the new formula. For some people, butylene glycol causes cysts.

alright sweet thanks! does the change to the bp give it a different smell?? cuz when i started to put it on it smelt much different

Dan I noticed the new formula burns a little (the other one never burned) and it smells a little different. Non-the-less it works the same, but why does it burn and smell different?

I honestly think this thread should be deleted. It will probably confuse newer users. This formula has been around forever.

Not to say it is a bad product... but i always had problems with the cleanser. I always thought it was the BP that made my face really dry, very red, and peel... but once i ditched the cleanser and went to a basic scrub it made my face feel 10x better.