Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
niki55

green tea question

hi, for those who take green tea extract capsules, how much were you taking a day and when did you start to see results in oil production?

I would hold off on it actually. The main reason I took it was to control androgen levels. I find that omega 3 actually does this well, but taking both can be a clash, as green tea blocks absorption of dietary fat so stick to omega's if you decide to go for one. I am still testing this out, and it's just a theory based on facts, but never the less, it's up to you :think:

Wait, so you mean you should never take both? But right now I'm drinking 2 mugs of green tea and one softgel of salmon oil each day... damn...

Wait, so you mean you should never take both? But right now I'm drinking 2 mugs of green tea and one softgel of salmon oil each day... damn...

No, I mean it can't be bad for you, but I don't know or understand fully of how they interact, I can only guessed based on what I keep finding. After all, even I'm not 100% clear, so I'm not the best person to listen to. Just make sure you do what you do, not based on what I say, but based on what you believe and what you find (reading wise). :think:

well i have started taking green tea extract capsules (315mg of green tea each capsule) i have started on 2 a day and now am on 3, but dont know when i should start seeing results, i hope its soon!