Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so..i totally have a prom to go to on may 11th and my back just got COVERED with acne. my dress is a strapless one and im worried that people are gunna notice all my zits. i just dont want it to ruin my evening..if anyone has any advice as to how i can GET RID OF IT. not just cover it up, that would be wonderful!

thanks

Try some benzoyl before you go to bed. Just apply it all over your back. I've heard good things about Clean&Clear PersaGel. It may dry out your skin for a little while, but it shouldn't be noticable by prom. Make sure you wear an old, loose shirt that you don't mind getting bleached. And make sure that it has time to dry before putting a shirt on.

I don't know when your prom is, but you can get a back facial at a spa. They will exfoliate, extract and all that. But don't get it right before the prom, if you have time get it a week before so it has time to calm down. And then after you get the facial start using BP on it or some kind of acne product. This way the product will get in there better. Or you could even get a gylolic mask on it too. This you could do at home if you buy the glycolic peel in a bottle. You could have someone apply it to your back and do it a couple times before the prom . But if you do do that, make sure you do a test patch to make sure your skin doesn't go crazy with glycolic.

I also have back acne.. I just go out with it..

I've seen girls at the club with it, they still party like crazy.. They still look good too