Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CherryBunny3

Best concealer with lots of yellowish shades

I need to know the best concealer in drug stores and doesnt contain harsh ingredients , if its to clear blemishes that would be even better ( i know they dont help much but it would be safer)

I need liquid or cream concealer.

Er...only limited to drugstore concealers? =\ I suppose if you had to get one...Physicians Formlua? Those are the yellowest-based tones I know of in drugstores...If you have a co-op near you, Burts Bees has a great concealer. Yellow-based, high in pigment, but not oil-free. I use it under my eyes to hide my severly dark circles. Works like a miracle. I'm not too sure about blemishes, though. I personally never liked covering up blemishes with concealer. not only does it make its condition worse, but it still remains quite noticible. I stopped buying those blemish-cover sticks years ago and have only seen improvement.

If you decide to splirge off the internet, I recomend Bobbi Brown's Corrector Concealer for full-coverage and her Creamy Concealer for slightly less. A bit pricey. Both are excellent, though.