Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sephora28

I bought some fire engine red hair dye

Guest Kimmay

wow. is there any way we'll be able to get before/after pics? :angel:

^I don't have a digital camera nor do I know how to use one if I did. Let just say it is the deepest crimson that you have ever seen. I like it. I have my new color. And it is so less harsh than the bleaching. Smells waaaay better too when I am processing it :angel:

kei_fujo said it would be okay if I was careful :angel: Thanks for watching after me, mommy :wub:

that's what I'm here for. ;)

I'm glad it turned out well.

What brand? I have Special Effects, supposed to have the longest staying power of semi-permanent dyes...I don't think it hurts bleached hair, no harsh strong smelling chemicals in it. Did you find that it makes red spots from acne more noticeable? I want to go red too..(not quite as bright as that though ;)).

I used to garnier 100% color in bright auburn blonde. Daaaamn it made my hair RED. Too bad I had to strip it because everyone was being mean to me about it.

I used to garnier 100% color in bright auburn blonde. Daaaamn it made my hair RED. Too bad I had to strip it because everyone was being mean to me about it.