Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paul25

What is wrong with my family?

Since ive got home my sister has been moaning at me all the time (this has been pretty frequent over ther last fair few months) so i basically put on some music, not to loudish but enough so i couldnt hear her, and my mum just comes in and tells me to turn it down and its about time i f**k off and leave home. I have other things to deal with at the moment that are getting me really down, so having my sister argue at me all the time and my mum to take her side whatever has happened is not helping. Its getting me pretty upset and i just hate my life at home at the moment.

Okay Paul, that doesn't sound good at all. Why is your mom being so harsh with you? You need to take care of yourself right now, so whatever move you make next needs to be in your favor and towards happiness. If that is moving out, or whatever needs to be done, maybe talking to your mom (easier said then done). But the way your feeling just isn't good for your soul and you need to take steps to get back up.

yup, family life is often aggravating and depressing. is there a friend you could move in with as a roommate? a family member who's house you could crash at 4 a while? you could get a part time job and help pay the rent and buy groceries. youd be surprised how good it feels to get a breath of fresh air

Since ive got home my sister has been moaning at me all the time (this has been pretty frequent over ther last fair few months) so i basically put on some music, not to loudish but enough so i couldnt hear her, and my mum just comes in and tells me to turn it down and its about time i f**k off and leave home. I have other things to deal with at the moment that are getting me really down, so having my sister argue at me all the time and my mum to take her side whatever has happened is not helping. Its getting me pretty upset and i just hate my life at home at the moment.

That happened with me a lot when I was living at home only it was with my parents. I would always have arguments with my mom and my dad would just side with her. I felt like I was being ganged up on. Maybe you should get your own place

man thats not right foer your mom to treat you that way, get a stupid old job and move out you will love it.