Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CherryBunny3

I want to have a better life

Iam getting tired of acne and redmarks.., I've been breaking out with few pimples ( i think i know why iam breaking out )and they are hard to cover up with make up at times and my skin looks a little bumpy from the pimples and just feel dirty and icky..lately...

My confidence ? is 0 lately..Alot of people at work or at the mall who know me or know my co-workers or stop and talk to me , they keep telling me how i need to get into modeling or how cute i look and what bothers me the most lately..is me looking "young"..., Iam 21 but no one can see that..and most of them think i look too young , not sure its because of the acne ? its pissing me off...and also about the modeling...i mean cant you people see my f--cked up face to actually go and walk around showing clothes and stuff..wth this face?

Lately..i've been thinking about my future and life...i've done alot of changes so far..but other plans have it done it or other stuff that is..., because of my skin.and i try so hard to ignore it and i do most of the time...but it still effects me badly...

Iam 21 and going to be 22 in no time...and i havent been on a date in my life..a real date with a guy i like..or someone that wants me badly..or being inlove....i dont understand...., i want to experience the relationships..the problems of it...i dont mind..and the good times of it...iam not desperate to find a guy..but i've been single since forever !..and i get asked by guys i have no intention to be with at all....and iam hating it so bad..., i mean sitting in my class and seeing those cute guys and those clear skin beautiful girls..., iam nothing next to them for sure...so i dont even bother thinking of a chance or try to talk to anyone...

I think coz iam quiet ,shy and coz of my shitty skin....i will never get a b/f...and if i do..it will be one and i might ending up marrying or something...how lame..., i want to have fun...i mean..we are young and we should have great life...

Dont tell me please..to try and have a great life..and all that stuff , iam tired of acne and tired of living with it.., i do accept that i have it...but i cant seem to be my self completely..and think that guys would want to approach me..or date me..

:boohoo: ranting...

You're still young sweetie. And don't let acne mark you ugly. I think you're really pretty btw acne or not.

oh. my best friend she also has acne problems, but her acne doesn't make her ugly though.. and she has been with her bf for 3 years.. so just hang in there girl!

cherrybunny, you start threads like this fairly often as of late, what would you suggest if you were reading your post from another person (ie pretend it was someone else saying it, what would YOU suggest)?

I've said it before but you look great in your photo gallery.

Why don't you try something strong like 50% glycolic acid for red marks? I'm waiting for mine to come soon and I know it works like dynamite.

cherrybunny, you start threads like this fairly often as of late, what would you suggest if you were reading your post from another person (ie pretend it was someone else saying it, what would YOU suggest)?

I have previously tried the 30% glycolic acid (its got too weak now) but its fine so long as you follow the instructions and I have sensitive skin myself. I timed it with a stopwatch and a few minutes is fine.

If it works properly you will probably have a red eczema like patch on the area for a few days but after that the skin will be very smooth and icepick scar free.

I have previously tried the 30% glycolic acid (its got too weak now) but its fine so long as you follow the instructions and I have sensitive skin myself. I timed it with a stopwatch and a few minutes is fine.

If it works properly you will probably have a red eczema like patch on the area for a few days but after that the skin will be very smooth and icepick scar free.

which one you recommend?

You are definitely a good looking girl... I seriously mean that, I have really high standards. Just have some confidence in yourself, there are lots of guys out there for you. I'm sure there are probably guys in the EXACT same situation as you. For all you know they could want to ask you out but are just too shy.

Just get out there and have fun. If a guy asks you out, don't turn him down. Worst thing that can happen is you have an awkward date and don't go out with him again.

Wow. I feel exactly the same way lately... i KNOW that you're meant to be just 'happy' with yourself and to enjoy life no matter what. I know that there are definately HEAPS of people in this world who are worse off. But still my acne affects me! I've been told im actually quite good-looking but i sure don't feel it.

Some days i'm alright but others my confidence level is non-existenet. Some days i'm confident and feel what life was meant to be. Others i'm shy and to be honest, withdraw socially a bit.

I have had a girlfriend once but we never really had a proper date and it didnt feel real lol. I completely know how you feel :) All i want is for my acne to just stop. Not really for my appearance but to make me 'like' myself again, if that makes sense. I know im actually more extroverted than i act but this insecurity gets in the way of truly expressing myself.

Btw im 20 also and i just found this site today. Lol im so glad i found somewhere i can talk about this stuff!